Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Colorways going downhill FAST.
Exactly what you see me complaining about so often on here. It's been like this for a minute too. No inspiration just color combos that do not work together at all. They start things out cool then as time goes on you start getting some real funny looking nonsense.

Why oh why can we not get the pinks that he wore in the drew league or the record breaking pair? I've been keeping money to the side thinking they'll hit a shock drop but nope! They'd rather push their weak sauce that has already been lined up. Those uninterrupted joints are absolutely laughable.

6D678E82-8949-43F8-974C-C447F923675F.gif
If it was any other pair I mean aight, but pandas? Come on now

I think people forget that famous people are regular people too. You just know who they are. Thinking they're supposed to have on some kicks that people can't get everytime we see them is crazy to me. But have fun

Pandas go with everything, they simply work. I personally wouldn’t wear them though. Not enough cushion for me.

Two pairs of ASW XX’s for me. It’s not like how it used to be but it’s nice to see a shoe/signature shoe titled under the All-Star/All-Star Weekend banner. Wish they did a BHM colorway pack like the old days. Wow. What a time that was

It's more just a tired of the same old same old, but you're right sneakerbox slue sneakerbox slue , Savannah is just as human as the rest of us and falls into social norms of fashion. I should not put the all-time leading scorer in the NBA/real mvp on a pedestal.

All jokes on the last sentence.

Lol I understand I'm sure both their closets are filled with pairs we can cop and a trillion we won't ever get to see. Anyone who's spouse has a lifetime billion dollar contract would lol

I think people forget that famous people are regular people too. You just know who they are. Thinking they're supposed to have on some kicks that people can't get everytime we see them is crazy to me. But have fun
Correct. They are boring sneakers but they also do go with everything. Just because she's ridonkulous wealthy doesn't mean she can't throw on some dunks lol. I get what other dude is saying though. My wife for instance knows I'll get her any lebron/Jordan she wants and she does have a few pairs she rotates but she mostly loves her Chuck Taylor's, air forces, doc marten boots, things like that. Variety is after all the spice of life

Correct. They are boring sneakers but they also do go with everything. Just because she's ridonkulous wealthy doesn't mean she can't throw on some dunks lol. I get what other dude is saying though. My wife for instance knows I'll get her any lebron/Jordan she wants and she does have a few pairs she rotates but she mostly loves her Chuck Taylor's, air forces, doc marten boots, things like that. Variety is after all the spice of life

I’ve been hooping so much recently that I just said F it and have been wearing 2E wide running shoes to walk around in haha. All my Jordan 1s collecting dust lately, but it’s much better this way for my feet haha.

That could actually be just as much a Nike thing as it is a Bron thing. Also when Jordan played they were limited on colorways he could actually where because of their uniform/shoe rules.

Back
Top Bottom