Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I'm trolling but at the same time frustrated with Nike decision making on what to drop just give me a few of the Bron PEs and I can ride off into the sun set 😅

These shoes are not for wide footers at all
My accidentally ordered 13.5 from uk (I wear a 12)is still snug af.
C79E1CC9-75A4-46E9-982E-C2E384F8FBCA.jpeg
493CB220-DCEC-481A-84F8-48EE83AFECAA.jpeg
I learned that the hard way, had to get an 11 EP Time Machine from goat because 11 was too snug and 11.5 had too much toe room. Wish the EPs were more widely available but they seem to only be in Asian markets.

I learned that the hard way, had to get an 11 EP Time Machine from goat because 11 was too snug and 11.5 had too much toe room. Wish the EPs were more widely available but they seem to only be in Asian markets.
I went through the same thing, just in size 10. Regular trinity was too tight. Exchanged it for 10.5 which had heel slip, ended up returning it and buying size 10 EP debut colorway off id4shoes on ebay.

I miss the trinity though, that color is so good for a hoops shoe. Bred colorblocking is just a classic.

I think the manufacturer country has something to do with the snugness. The tight fitting pairs seem to be made in Vietnam while the pairs made in china aren’t as bad.

I'll probably run up to my local FTL and peep in hand and decide, nice to be able to have the option to see them in hand.

got them thru DSG, little peeved I couldn't get them to add to cart on desktop because I wanted to use a $20 reward, got them on mobile and will earn another reward I guess

Ordered the ASW, wanted to see them in person. Smooth NDC purchase, much appreciated LOL!

got them thru DSG, little peeved I couldn't get them to add to cart on desktop because I wanted to use a $20 reward, got them on mobile and will earn another reward I guess
Same here. Had a $20 reward and a $20 coupon to use and couldn't. Guess it'll go to my sons baseball stuff lol.

Had to settle for a size 13 instead!
Are you normally 13.5? Heard some cw are snug. If it’s for casual, maybe 14 would have been better choice. If it’s. For hooping and you want one to one for 👍🏻. You’re just gonna need to break the hell out of them. Maybe use those shoe tree stretchers

Are you normally 13.5? Heard some cw are snug. If it’s for casual, maybe 14 would have been better choice. If it’s. For hooping and you want one to one for 👍🏻. You’re just gonna need to break the hell out of them. Maybe use those shoe tree stretchersI
I'm normally a size 13, but I like the way the 13.5 fits for casual use for this model.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom