Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Don’t know if anyone has had this problem

But if I lace the Lebron 20 tighter then it needs to be (esp in the bottom lace holes)

I get foot fatigue / pain …also think this what might be happening to LBJ as well. Just a theory tho.

Basically gotta lace them how Demar derozen laces his Kobe’s :lol:

But if I lace the Lebron 20 tighter then it needs to be (esp in the bottom lace holes)

I get foot fatigue / pain …also think this what might be happening to LBJ as well. Just a theory tho.

How does Demar lace his Kobe’s?

Yeah my feet feel bruised after. Have to lace them very loosely at the bottom and carefully tighten it around the ankles. I had them loose laced for 3s but then tightened them up for 5s which was my downfall lol

First wear. Got em “worn once” (look brand new) on eBay for $130.

Fit well with thin stance athletic socks (to break in I guess)

one of the first takeaways is that the heel is actually overly cushy. Foam compression at almost every step. Kinda lose some responsiveness w that. Forefoot turbo not that crazy underfoot like a 36 or anything, or even KD 15
C129AEBA-16CD-4EE7-B17D-88C4FB777368.jpeg

First wear. Got em “worn once” (look brand new) on eBay for $130.

Fit well with thin stance athletic socks (to break in I guess)

one of the first takeaways is that the heel is actually overly cushy. Foam compression at almost every step. Kinda lose some responsiveness w that. Forefoot turbo not that crazy underfoot like a 36 or anything, or even KD 15
C129AEBA-16CD-4EE7-B17D-88C4FB777368.jpeg
They look super clean on you. Might try to sell my violet frosts and just rock my EP debut. I also need some thinner socks to wear for ball. The combo of elite socks and the true to size shoe is destroying my pinkies. If it wasn’t kinda weird I’d post a pic of my foot, the pinkies and outside edge of my feet are red and slightly bruised after hoops yest.

They look super clean on you. Might try to sell my violet frosts and just rock my EP debut. I also need some thinner socks to wear for ball. The combo of elite socks and the true to size shoe is destroying my pinkies. If it wasn’t kinda weird I’d post a pic of my foot, the pinkies and outside edge of my feet are red and slightly bruised after hoops yest.
Yeah couldn’t imagine elite socks today hah. Def got a lot of compliments on court. Very sharp, floor was kind of dusty today and they won’t stay that crispy for long lol. I think these stance socks I wore are more like athletic running socks tbh.

Probably keep wearing these over breaking out the NXXT. But the heel almost felt better in then NXXT, gotta try on again.

Yeah couldn’t imagine elite socks today hah. Def got a lot of compliments on court. Very sharp, floor was kind of dusty today and they won’t stay that crispy for long lol. I think these stance socks I wore are more like athletic running socks tbh.

Probably keep wearing these over breaking out the NXXT. But the heel almost felt better in then NXXT, gotta try on again.
I haven’t bought socks in like 10 years haha, I gotta research some non elite options

Ppl don’t wanna get elites cause they $14 a pair, but it’s well worth it
Nah I have plenty plus stance nba and Nike nba. What we were saying is the fit of these is so snug at first that wearing elites (thicker) with them would kill your toes

Nice deal on the Debuts. They look great. Will get dirty fast for sure. The Debuts just scream “paint or dye me” everytime I see them.

You mentioned the cushioning felt a little soft/mushy. Where was your pair manufactured? Most people say pairs from China are softer and the Taiwan pairs are harder.

Curious how you like the NXXTs vs the regular XXs. The NXXTs are nice, but I find the the cushioning is harder (especially in the heel), ankle collar is higher, and fit is a little narrow for me around the lower lace holes. I like the XXs a bit better.

Back
Top Bottom