Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I’ve gotta have a little bit of room in front, maybe like a thumb width. Kobe V Protro is a perfect fit
Gotcha, that’s how it is in the Kobe 6 I got in 10.5. Sizing up made it very comfortable on the width and leaves about a thumbs width extra space in the length.

Even barefoot my toes are pretty much at the end of the shoe in the all star 20. Throw in elite socks and my feet definitely hurting. Sizes are running out fast, 10.5. Was available for store pickup earlier this week, and I had planned to go swap in person. Now it seems I’ll have to return and re order online.

Another reason to size up in the all star is that they look good enough to rock even casually. I was initially hot on them, then did a 180, then another 180 and I’m back to liking them lol.

Last edited:
Testing out some different laces. Let me know what you guys think. The stock laces are just too short and I had to really crank em to tie them, that’s why the shoe felt so tight lol.

The laces on the right shoe match the outsole perfectly. But they are a little long cause they are from a Jordan 1 high. The laces on the left shoe are a bit brighter and more saturated but they fit better lengthwise cause they are from a Jordan 1 low. They are also waxed like the stock blue ones.

The right shoe lace is the same thickness as the stock, and the left ones are a little thinner

Attachments

• 6594BF0A-DE16-4AD8-8A12-EAA3F280B560.jpeg
    6594BF0A-DE16-4AD8-8A12-EAA3F280B560.jpeg
    398.1 KB · Views: 111
  • C0D2768C-E044-48B4-B632-4A11CC73F5B7.jpeg
    C0D2768C-E044-48B4-B632-4A11CC73F5B7.jpeg
    460.4 KB · Views: 351
Testing out some different laces. Let me know what you guys think. The stock laces are just too short and I had to really crank em to tie them, that’s why the shoe felt so tight lol.

The laces on the right shoe match the outsole perfectly. But they are a little long cause they are from a Jordan 1 high. The laces on the left shoe are a bit brighter and more saturated but they fit better lengthwise cause they are from a Jordan 1 low. They are also waxed like the stock blue ones.

The right shoe lace is the same thickness as the stock, and the left ones are a little thinner
I dig it, looks clean

The pink laces work really well with the all stars. I'm afraid to hoop in them because I'm going to destroy them. I'm trying to decide on if I should double up on the Trinities or wait for the black and gold.

Last edited:
The pink laces work really well with the all stars. I'm afraid to hoop in them because I'm going to destroy them. I'm trying to decide on if I should double up on the Trinities or wait for the black and gold.
I’m gonna get the black and gold. But this time in 10.5 haha. Slowly breaking the all stars in but they still a little uncomfortable.

Attachments

• 0CFC0EEE-3FA4-4CDA-A0E1-5593E4BC9EAF.jpeg
    0CFC0EEE-3FA4-4CDA-A0E1-5593E4BC9EAF.jpeg
    445.8 KB · Views: 238
I’m bringing 3 pairs of size 10 to Nike tomorrow to exchange to 10.5 haha. One of them I got receipt but the other two I got elsewhere besides NDC. Hopefully they can hook it up.

Back
Top Bottom