Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
DA904798-50FB-4B5B-884E-1D3F9CC5119D.jpeg

Can’t believe we finally reached disco season.

Only copped the Doodoos and Liverpools. Returning the full price Liverpools. Wished I could’ve gotten the ASG.

Damn been dormant since I caught a bug 😷 missed out on my size for the ASG. Great deal too.

Man I been getting a new pair in the mail every week for a while. Wife is not happy. I swear I’m done for now, but this spring sale is really tempting. Kind of want to cop some freak 4 for $60.
I haven't been playing enough ball for me to justify all these ball shoes. I've been dealing with some sciatic issues after going too hard on the hacksquat machine couple months ago. Might've been herniated/bulging disc but it's clearing up now.

I haven't been playing enough ball for me to justify all these ball shoes. I've been dealing with some sciatic issues after going too hard on the hacksquat machine couple months ago. Might've been herniated/bulging disc but it's clearing up now.
Damn hope you get well soon. Have you tried massaging your piriformis with a lacrosse ball? I would start with that and then work on the TFL and QL muscles later on.

But on the topic of shoes, even 5 days a week can’t justify all my purchases 🤣

Technically I can write them off as a business expense since I’m a basketball trainer, but even then it’s too many shoes lol. Sneakers and whiskey are my guilty pleasures. I have way too many of both 🤣

Damn hope you get well soon. Have you tried massaging your piriformis with a lacrosse ball? I would start with that and then work on the TFL and QL muscles later on.

But on the topic of shoes, even 5 days a week can’t justify all my purchases 🤣

Technically I can write them off as a business expense since I’m a basketball trainer, but even then it’s too many shoes lol. Sneakers and whiskey are my guilty pleasures. I have way too many of both 🤣
Nah its not piriformis. It's def spinal related. I thought I was young again and played ball at like 9 at night for 3 hours then did a heavy leg day (did 4.5 plate on hacksquat) not even 8 hours later which really ****ed up my back... Lmao lesson learned I don't need to go hard at the gym anymore.

Nah its not piriformis. It's def spinal related. I thought I was young again and played ball at like 9 at night for 3 hours then did a heavy leg day (did 4.5 plate on hacksquat) not even 8 hours later which really ****ed up my back... Lmao lesson learned I don't need to go hard at the gym anymore.
Ah got you. Too much compression maybe. Def gotta be careful with that now that we are older. I don’t really program deadlifts at all into my routines these days, mainly do a lot single leg stuff esp for basketball players.

We did single leg deadlifts and single leg hack squats today. Only used like 25 pounds per side on the one leg hack squat. I find that exercise translates very well to in game jumping since it trains your leg at a similar angle to a 1 foot jump.

Nike needs to make the Total Oranges disco eligible. I would buy them at $128. Nobody I’ve talked to is excited to pay full price or even $170 for them.
I just bought a pair $145 and I paid full price for them and they are going back to nike very soon

Back
Top Bottom