Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Said I was out, but have picked up two more pairs since those words came out of my mouth smh…

081EC6A1-14C8-4EC8-93A3-11D69F2FF193.jpeg

30% off at a Nike Store, plus a 10% bday reward.
You a real one. I’m holding off for now, got 2 pairs on the way in the mail still 🤣

Tell us how they are
359D2240-F685-4C9E-9399-4E4F357349DF.jpeg

Got some shots up and several 1 on 1 games in these…about 2 hours so far. I like them, the slightly firmer ride makes them feel more responsive than the regular 20’s. Not that those are bad but the NXXT’s have the advantage in that category. Traction feels about the same level, and the upper material I think is more so a personal preference…20’s are more premium, these feel cool but def nothing special.

Gotta break them in more but they’ll for sure be in the rotation. Get them if you think the regular 20’s have too much cushion, or if you can’t find em on discount.

Man I’m jealous your size was still in stock. I’m gonna try and hit up customer service to see if they will do a price adjustment on the pair I bought full price in the beginning of march.
Check out ebay. There's plenty of sizes on there under retail plus a 10% coupon right now.

My apologies, i bought from Hibbett as they had a 20% off sale and my size (11.5)Nike.com did not have my size

Last edited:
Played on a dustier court last night and the grip handled it like a pro. My Grinch’s would slip a bit every now and then on these same courts. Never with these tho. How odd.

But even from just a playing perspective, I prefer how these feel than my XX’s. We’ll see if that changes in the upcoming weeks.

D22B7282-0B62-411B-9A74-CECC74AD06F3.jpeg

359D2240-F685-4C9E-9399-4E4F357349DF.jpeg

Got some shots up and several 1 on 1 games in these…about 2 hours so far. I like them, the slightly firmer ride makes them feel more responsive than the regular 20’s. Not that those are bad but the NXXT’s have the advantage in that category. Traction feels about the same level, and the upper material I think is more so a personal preference…20’s are more premium, these feel cool but def nothing special.

Gotta break them in more but they’ll for sure be in the rotation. Get them if you think the regular 20’s have too much cushion, or if you can’t find em on discount.

How's the lateral stability of these?
I haven't seen them in person, but looking at the pics, the forefoot looks a bit on a narrower base and doesn't have a mini outrigger that the 20s have.

How's the lateral stability of these?
I haven't seen them in person, but looking at the pics, the forefoot looks a bit on a narrower base and doesn't have a mini outrigger that the 20s have.
The midfoot feels pretty wide, didn’t notice the lack of an outrigger. Shoe feels pretty stable imo

Back
Top Bottom