Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
You need to relax.

All you do is come on NT off the wrong side of the bed.

You need a girlfriend, or another hobby.

Like @eazyrok said, if it ain't for you, move along.

Because I said it was a poor opinion based on the shoe not turning out to look how you thought they did in a poorly lit photo? Keep in mind this was the initial response - There’s like no lighting in that pic lol. They look good regardless.

That for some reason YOU took exception to as if it was a personal attack or something. Lol which was far from it.

So maybe practice what you preach then? Or else
sheesh. No one disagree with this guy over here lol.
2C8118BC-2CBE-48D8-85AE-BD065CC92946.gif

In the end, it’s not that deep and we can keep it moving back to the 20s.

Because I said it was a poor opinion based on the shoe not turning out to look how you thought they did in a poorly lit photo? Keep in mind this was the initial response - There’s like no lighting in that pic lol. They look good regardless.

That for some reason YOU took exception to as if it was a personal attack or something. Lol which was far from it.

So maybe practice what you preach then? Or else
sheesh. No one disagree with this guy over here lol.
2C8118BC-2CBE-48D8-85AE-BD065CC92946.gif

In the end, it’s not that deep and we can keep it moving back to the 20s.
Oh, ok. I see. You're "throw the rock and hide your hands" guy.

You dwell in negativity. Most of your posts are negative. That's what I take exception to. But go ahead and try to move the goal posts anywhere you want.

Thank you Captain obvious. The pic was poorly lit. It was also the first pic that was posted of that particular colorway.

Why me saying "I don't like that colorway as much as I thought i would" triggered a response in you? Idk

Either way, I don't come on NT to be negative like you. My life is good. I got a good career, I nice pad, a fancy car and all the sneakers a man could ever want.

I'm definitely not gonna argue with another man about his opinion about a sneaker.

Carry on pal.

Man you must not read nearly enough of my posts to think I’m always negative. Far from it. lol. Again this was the response - There’s like no lighting in that pic lol. They look good regardless - that set you off and got you going.

Didn’t throw throw stones, hide hands, not ducking anything, nor moving goal posts. You posted on a discussion board, a response was given (^^^which wasn’t even negative in the slightest) and who exactly took exception to it?

In every post responding to your comments towards me I’ve said we’re good with a 👍 lol. I’ve been trying to keep it moving. So who’s dwelling?

No again we’re good 👍. We can get back to the 20s.

Last edited:
You may want to try Hibbett's. They have the Uninterrupteds in almost all the sizes. Thing is,... they have the wrong product image in the listing. I have one on order, it's arriving this week.
Copped my size 11.5. Thank you.

I ain't tight. I just don't come on NT for the nonsense.

You like a shoe I like? Cool
You dislike a shoe I like? Cool too

Simple

Sometimes with issues, you gotta look at the common denominator.

People here that know me, know I'm not about that.

Back
Top Bottom