Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Any sales on Fab 5 pair? I want them but on discount only :lol: . I need Nike to mark them down already so I can use this gift card I’ve been waiting to use.

Goat canceled.
Sorry to hear that fam

Might switch out of 20’s tonight. Haven’t been helping my Achilles and plantar issues. If anything they’ve been created by from trying to break these in and maybe kd15. Gonna go to an ol reliable and broken in pair of 36’s instead

Any sales on Fab 5 pair? I want them but on discount only :lol: . I need Nike to mark them down already so I can use this gift card I’ve been waiting to use.
Check SX, certain sizes going for under retail.

Reactions: Ube
Depending on how steep a discount you looking for they been 150 on Hibbett just about every weekend since about April with the 25% off sale

I like them, but have a feeling I can scoop for pretty steep discount later. Hopefully can land em in the 120 range for my size 9

Tempted to get the green ghosts at close to $100. I just like playing in the XXs so much more than the NXXTs…

Where do you see them for that price ?
They are $111 on NDC. If you have a 10% off it gets you to $100. NDC is having their next sale event starting tomorrow. Wouldn’t be surprised if they hit $100 or lower…

Back
Top Bottom