Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Thank you for the pics. What are your favorite aspects of them over the regular 20s?

They're not as cushiony, I like my shoes feeling more firm. There's no heel slippage, so I don't need to worry about using the runner's loop when I play. I also like the fact the NXXT's feel more true to size while the XX's feel tighter. So basically, all small personal preferences:lol:

They're not as cushiony, I like my shoes feeling more firm. There's no heel slippage, so I don't need to worry about using the runner's loop when I play. I also like the fact the NXXT's feel more true to size while the XX's feel tighter. So basically, all small personal preferences:lol:
this is all true. the fit is actually way better on the NXXT

20's heel slippage bc sitting alot higher in the shoe. the eyelets and laces end too soon. (why you saw Lebron himself with customized 20's and an added eyelet)

added lace holes with grommets and it seemed to fix the heel slip issue but definitely an issue with out the modification.

Nike lowers the price of the message in a bottles then shows out of stock. Straight up shenanigans when they had virtually a fsr yesterday.

Also the Mimi collab is no longer available. Wondering if the remaining pairs of this model will start trickling to outlets…

JS”

Last edited:
Haven’t posted a collection pic in a minute but here are all the 20’s I still own plus a few other Bron’s that I have in that section.

IMG_1955.jpeg

Not exaggerating when I say this model is goat status for me.

Haven’t posted a collection pic in a minute but here are all the 20’s I still own plus a few other Bron’s that I have in that section.

IMG_1955.jpeg

Not exaggerating when I say this model is goat status for me.
Awesome collection! Thanks for posting.
I've bought Rashards and Trinity for my son - he wants the Liverpools for basketball season.

My top 5 hoop shoes in no order were the 2K5’s, Curry 2, Kobe 9 EM, Jordan XX8 SE and the KD9. I now have a top 6 with the LeBron XX :smokin
Solid list my man! The 2K5’s didn’t get the same amount of love that the 2K4’s did but they were always the superior shoe imo.

I’ve never really sat and made a list but off the top of my head I’d have the 20’s, Crazy Light Boost 16, Kobe 6, Hyperdunk 2012, Lebron 2, Soldier 1’s… gonna think about this for a bit I might have some that are slipping my mind at the moment.

So many good performance shoes over the years. The 20 is up there for sure along with the Kobe 4/6. I would mention the soldier 9 as that was a great no frills balling shoe. More supportive than most shoes.

They haven’t released (or even leaked) the new version of the NXXT yet. Why would they pull them for the 21’s?
I look at the Nxxt’s as the xx’s regardless they still have 19s on the site… why just the xx’s when they still had a ton of sizes?

Back
Top Bottom