Nike LeBron 22

Bird head swoosh 🐦
IMG_2100.jpeg

IMG_2103.jpeg

Not bad, but not the gold medals I wanted goddamnit…. In for a pair at retail though 😂

Maybe he pulls the good ol’ switch-a-roo on us 👀

Knew it lmao looks like a different pair for sure.

Last edited:
Chances they release them? In on both color ways already lol. Then I’m done on the model barring a Finals run or crazy Christmas/ASG color way. Doubt an all black will drop so I won’t even plan on those.

Gold Medal X’s dropped at the end of September…. And we all know where those stand in the Bron legacy. I’m in no rush, just need confirmation of a drop and they’re mine. These and the Gold Medal Book 1s are musts.

I’m still traumatized by the championship Soldier X/NikeID drop. Even though that was NBA and not Olympic, still could have been handled better or been better prepared for. Now I’m always skeptical 🤷🏾‍♂️

How could you say you're done we're just getting started lol
I need to tell myself I’m done now and instill some sort of discipline or I’ll end up with 10 different color ways. Been narrowing my purchases to color ways with some sort of “meaning” behind them. Gold Medal, Christmas/ASG, and Playoffs have been my kryptonite. I might fold if they do some LeBron Watch color ways though 😂

I’m still traumatized by the championship Soldier X/NikeID drop. Even though that was NBA and not Olympic, still could have been handled better or been better prepared for. Now I’m always skeptical 🤷🏾‍♂️

I ended up with a pair on that release, half size too small though unfortunately but it wasn’t THAT bad of a release lol what sucked was that they dropped a legit pack later on with the Ky 2s. Such a historic moment in basketball and they missed the mark with that release as a whole.

Back
Top Bottom