Nike LeBron 22

Maybe l need to see a different angle, but this ain't it.

Red ones remind me of these for some reason
Screenshot_20240728_155046_Google.jpg

I hope they keep the same zoom max bag in them. And don’t go the Nike sportswear (NSW) and be cheap by just sticking a regular air max bag in them. Still using my elite pairs to run stadium steps several days a week. They are still as bouncy as day one. Only thing is, not sure how long I have on my pairs as they are well over 10 years old. Hope they do the retros properly.
I salute your bravery in wearing them for athletic purposes still. My luck they'd blow out from underneath me

Still trying to get a pair of OONW 14s in a 12 smh that release was so weird to me
That's what I need too. Even though they're my profile pic, I've actually never owned them. It was for sure weird. Didn't leak til Christmas cus the original was scrapped. I absolutely love that shoe though

The ring night 10 PE is nice no doubt. But I’m still salty about how that bracket felt sooo rigged to me
We'll probably never see it anyway until they decide to start retroing 10's. They normally won't break out the blueprints for a single release

Nike really needs a shock drop during the gold medal game, give Lebron like some hype again

Something like that would make sense, but Nike doesn't seem to be making a lot of sense these days.

Heck, they could have shocked dropped the Jordan 6 or some others like Uptempo's that released

Something like that would make sense, but Nike doesn't seem to be making a lot of sense these days.

Heck, they could have shocked dropped the Jordan 6 or some others like Uptempo's that released

When was the last shock drop? Military/Industrial 4s? Some Travis Scott collab? That dunk collab back in May? Feels like nothing shock dropped in June or July.

Back
Top Bottom