Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
All I gotta say is I better get a pair of these. They better release here in Oz especially seeing that they seem to be a GR.

How long does 18Montrose usually take to ship?
Just got another email about order processed. It says another email will follow once the carrier picks up the package. I would think they would ship today or tomorrow. I’m in Chicago so I believe the time difference is 7 hours ahead. So as of this message it’s 4 pm there.

Just got another email about order processed. It says another email will follow once the carrier picks up the package. I would think they would ship today or tomorrow. I’m in Chicago so I believe the time difference is 7 hours ahead. So as of this message it’s 4 pm there.
I’m in Peoria, IL. Hopefully we get ours on the same day lol

Mine haven't either. I emailed them the other day and was told the item was being transferred to their quality control center for a final inspection before it ships to me. That was on Tuesday.
Yup that's the same reply I keep getting. It's ridiculous. I ordered a pair of kicks from Worm Tokyo in February and they shipped same day I paid and I got them within a week to Australia. I can't understand why shoes coming from China would take this long.

Looking like a draw now for HWC BRONS smh
Screenshot_20210415-204247_SNKRS.jpg

Back
Top Bottom