Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Are you guys using a vpn? Every time I go to the site it says it’s busy. Even 5 minutes ago. I can’t even get to their site. Strange.. maybe it’s me 🤷🏻‍♂️
I just happen to be on the work computer when I purchased. I tried for the sz 11 and no luck. But when I went for the 10.5 no issue at all

Awesome!!! I should be right behind then lol.
What's funny is that the notification came through whats app I guess because the order had my phone number. I don't even use the app but it was there. I checked the order status on the site to confirm and it did show shipped.

Honestly, one of my favorites of all time...glad to finally have these even though they are about 11 years overdue.
20210418_125859.jpg

20210418_130436.jpg

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Godda*mn, HWC cws are something else...and I've never liked Lebron VIII like that.
Either these and/or UNC IV's on the 28th!
I feel ya. Probably gonna strikeout on both and have to settle for the Palmer lows as a consolation lmao 😂

:lol:
Palmer lows definitely cannot quench the thirst here!
If only the "energy" was similar as the 2019 Red Carpet VII retro (of course I'm not trying to put RC on the same level as a HWC cw but you get my drift).

These HWC definitely need a suede brush taken to them. Hopefully the material is somewhat the same as PE

Back
Top Bottom