Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Definitely grabbing another south beach. I have a few GS mochas sitting waiting for those prices to show. Lol

4/4 so far on the retros
8797241B-7938-485A-AA79-E569F7B2F0FE.jpeg

just received mine from Size? they fit so small it's crazy! Gonna return them... (i'm in the UK)

Full size up on bronnie 8s? You got a super wide foot? I went up half a size on the OG V1s. Full size woulda been too big.

Is this something new with the retro, all of my 8's have always been TTS
Most people had to size up on the OG 8 V1. I haven't gotten my gym red 8s yet to see if the fit is the same but from most responses I'm guessing it is. I think the only people that were able to go TTS are super narrow footers.

Most people had to size up on the OG 8 V1. I haven't gotten my gym red 8s yet to see if the fit is the same but from most responses I'm guessing it is. I think the only people that were able to go TTS are super narrow footers.

No, 8's have always been TTS

Full size up on bronnie 8s? You got a super wide foot? I went up half a size on the OG V1s. Full size woulda been too big.

so this question again lol, I never know how to answer so I’ll put it like this:
-Jordan retros & Lebron 15/16 I wear a 9.5
-most air maxes, most Lebron retros so far & current signature Jordan’s(34s specifically) I wear a size 10
-Lebron 8 v1 I wear a 10.5(Lakers pair is comfortable, I remember the OG black/red was very snug where I almost thought 11 was needed
-Lebron 8 v2 I have size 10.5s but I feel like a 10 would’ve been better, will get a 10 in any retros I buy

but in short, depending on your starting point for sizing a full size up isn’t out of the question with v1 bron 8s

Also I thought we weren’t getting our size? Pairs until mid-May, my pair is on its way already? I’m cool with it

I wear an 11.5 in the V2 and a 12 in the V1.

I wear a size 11 in Jordan 1s and a size 12 in air max 95. (for reference)

Clearly isnt the same for everyone..........But everyone i know at LEAST goes up 1/2.
And clearly, for the guy that has to return them..........they run small.

Remember consesus being v1 was half size up back then I never had a pair of v1 though. I’m going half up to be safe as damn near all Nike Bball sneakers fit smaller now.

Got shipping noti from size? 🥳🥳🥳
I’m starting to think these will be easy to obtain.
good luck to all that want.

$206 shipped from Uk lol
Would have been $215 if I bought here with taxes lol 🤷🏻‍♂️

Damn. I thought I was set on getting my true size in the V1s. I had the V2s in my true size, and I didnt have any issues. I’ve never owned the V1s, so I’m second thinking now lol

All of the Brons I have owned / currently own are TTS.

Last edited:
If I’m tts in the 7s and have to go .5 size up in 9s, should I got .5 up in these HWC?

Yes

Exactly as I see it. I went up .5 on 7's and that was a mistake. I went TTS on the 8s and that was a mistake. I historically went .5 up on 9's and they were perfect. Your plan sounds spot on

Back
Top Bottom