• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Dang missed my size.... of course US 12-14 only sizes gone lol

i got lucky last night. Fell asleep on the couch. Wife cam out there and woke me up to go to bed. Looked at my phone and the tweet went out 5 minutes before. Hit the link and tried ordering my size 13 and got the sold out and was like damn. Looked again and realized that it was in UK sizes. Added my size checked out in a hurry.

Damn size 15 sold out. Would have copped but doesn't seem like demand is crazy on these.

I'm the highest bidder for a size 15 at 175 with 6 asks on stockx.

Oh is there any chance of a Miami Nights Lebron watch coming today...?

just realized today is the 23rd & with the HWC already on SNKRS that wouldn’t make sense to be the watch pair.

guess I’ll be watching to see if I can spend more money lol

Oh is there any chance of a Miami Nights Lebron watch coming today...?

just realized today is the 23rd & with the HWC already on SNKRS that wouldn’t make sense to be the watch pair.

guess I’ll be watching to see if I can spend more money lol

it's supposed to be atmos x lebron 18 lows.

Draw
Just entered it ... it can’t be no worst then SNKRS

I wish I could. Paid retail +50 locally for both.

the sneaker culture in SoCal (San Diego to be exact) is non-existent so finding a plug is impossible. And I still CANT hit on any local raffle. Shoes are most definitely being backdoored here (IYKYK nahimean)

the sneaker culture in SoCal (San Diego to be exact) is non-existent so finding a plug is impossible. And I still CANT hit on any local raffle. Shoes are most definitely being backdoored here (IYKYK nahimean)
I used to live in SD, had a hook too. But that hook is long gone. SD sports shoes aka (a name I don't want to say in order not to offend.)

That’s wassup man. I normally dont shop in stores but from my observation it looks like the managers already have a few ppl in mind for releases. Long gone are the days of frequenting the same spots and ppl being nice.

Back
Top Bottom