Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Just for reference. I have all the 8 retro in size 13. Don’t get me wrong they fit snug. Not uncomfortable just a real good lock down. Toe box is a little tight but not painful. The insole in the 8 is super thick. Will definitely flatten out with wear. Below is where my big toes is. So there is definitely a little room if you are wearing casual, tts will be tight for the first few wears. If your hooping and wearing elite socks you might wanna .5 up or swap the insole. FYI I DO NOT HAVE WIDE FEET.
F94292AD-B6AA-4A6B-A7EC-02F9262F9D3D.jpeg

the insoles on the 8s DO NOT flatten out. The OGs were 1/4-inch or 1/8-inch thick, extremely soft, and comfy as h3!!

you are 100% correct about sizing based on my experience of the OG fit.

June 26th.

Finally a date :pimp:

Let's hope we all can purchase a pair without any headaches

Highly unlikely since everbody & they damn momma is tryna make a quick buck off of shoes. I guess if you sell enough shoes at $20/per then you’ll have enough money saved to actually buy a pair to keep and wear

8s were the beginning of the end for TTS LeBrons for me. Every model I've owned after the 8s Ive had to size up I wish I had you guys experiences.

the insoles on the 8s DO NOT flatten out. The OGs were 1/4-inch or 1/8-inch thick, extremely soft, and comfy as h3!!

you are 100% correct about sizing based on my experience of the OG fit.
Maybe flatten out was the wrong wording. They will break in. That should give some extra wiggle room for people think it’s to tight.

8s were the beginning of the end for TTS LeBrons for me. Every model I've owned after the 8s Ive had to size up I wish I had you guys experiences.
9s and 10s I went TTS and the fit was perfect. The 17s were the next one for me to buy and, those fit really sung. If I was to half sz up it would be to big in length.

You're the very first person I've EVER heard that said they went TTS in the 9. That is THE only shoe ive ever had to go up a full size.

Only owned 4 pairs of 9s and they were all my true sz (10) every lebron I own is a sz 10.

You're the very first person I've EVER heard that said they went TTS in the 9. That is THE only shoe ive ever had to go up a full size.

The 9 I have true to size and some half size up.

Half size up was a lot better to me.

The elites were great though

Back
Top Bottom