Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I just saw this offer open the eBay app and it was GONE:frown::frown::frown::frown::angry::angry::angry::angry:

F04B626A-A1B0-4623-BD84-6FE2EAC34552.png
I liked that color way a lot I wish they made 12.5’s in those and un-chinas

i still dont get stock x. Had a $480 bid in for over a week. And you have these sales going off for less below my bid. The fuq

BF2F3748-555B-407D-996D-8EFB4C90F0F9.jpeg
97DF0636-CF8E-4840-872A-F239701F1169.jpeg

Yeah goats ****ed too. Doesnt recognise my sign in. Get a password reset, reset it, go to log in and it says my details are incorrect, and repeat…

SX can be glitchy like that. I've had similar scenarios and sometimes had to just wait for it to fix itself. We know contacting their CS is for **** and would take days on end which by then the issue is no more or the price has changed. Crappy business.

I’m still waiting for goat to do something about my order. Typically I don’t contact them but its obvious the seller isn’t gonna ship and probably already sold them for more. Either find me a new pair or refund me. This will be 2 orders cancelled in 2 weeks, other shoe stores was some Jordan’s. Gonna try asking for a promo code. Maybe free shipping at least.

Anyone else’s Miami nights from stockx get held up in Cincinnati from dhl? Mine have been sitting there for a few days and it just says shipment on Hold

Anyone else’s Miami nights from stockx get held up in Cincinnati from dhl? Mine have been sitting there for a few days and it just says shipment on Hold
Probably because a lot of overseas shipments use that hub. Should move as long as no holds happen

My SBs from Belgium had the same status. After one day, they’re back on track to meet the estimated scheduled delivery date. I wouldn’t worry.

Yo! Early Delivery APPRECIATION!

My SBs were scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. They were actually on hold yesterday at the DHL facility for one day. Now, they’re scheduled to be delivered TODAY instead!

F662E248-779B-47B1-AE99-09371FCFE62F.gif

-edit- DELIVERED!

Thank you, DHL! Y’all are today’s MVPs!
0294C479-9665-4D8A-A150-BC41768E37BE.gif

Can’t wait to get home from work now!

Last edited:
8 days later goat finally shipped Miami nights. Now I gotta wait some more as it’s coming from Netherlands.

Yo! Early Delivery APPRECIATION!

My SBs were scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. They were actually on hold yesterday at the DHL facility for one day. Now, they’re scheduled to be delivered TODAY instead!

F662E248-779B-47B1-AE99-09371FCFE62F.gif
Samethng happen with mine, says out for delivery today, was expecting them on Monday? Crazy bc I jus order them on Saturday that's pretty quick delivery, can't wait for them to get here

Back
Top Bottom