Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I wonder if any Phoenix fans stomped anyone out tonight

tenor.gif

Was trying to update (lower) my bid while driving and accidentally hit the buy now button which came out to approximately $24 more than what my bid was going to be. So pissed right now. I know it’s not much of a difference but it’s the principle of the fact that I intended to pay less and wasn’t trying to pay a dime more than I needed to pay. Just venting frustration here. I hope they let me cancel. Prices are continuing to plummet.

I never do this but I bit on $294 on goat! The constant loosing on SNKRs and everywhere else must be wearing on me. You should thank me. I have all but assured they will drop lower.

I finally wore my HWC this past week all day. I admit they fit snug TTS but they wasn't uncomfortable and I can see them breaking in after a few wears.

dhtowng dhtowng
If that's the case. GET OUT OF THE GAME. IT'S TOO PRICEY FOR YOU, COPY?

As mentioned it’s not about the $24 it’s about the fact that the higher priced purchase was made in error and I of course want the best deal (as would anyone) but I guess you missed that in your haste to call me broke lol. It’s cool. I actually pefer you to think that.

Back
Top Bottom