• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
💯💯💯

Where are all the people talking sh** saying the price wouldn’t drop? It’s the HWC all over again 🤣🤣🤣
I wouldn't say these are the HWC. SB 8 is Lebron's most popular GR shoe ever. They will definitely sell over retail but not crazy money. A lot of people that bought the HWC bought to try and flip but the demand wasnt there. Plenty of demand for the SB. I could be wrong and they could drop to retail but I think small sizes will be slightly above retail and 11 and up will be in the 300-350 range when the dust settles. Go look at the bigger sizes in the HWC even, they ain't retail or below.

When the lakers CW dropped that was going over retail, now you can get them for 180. Don’t think the SB’s will get that low but 300 still ain’t it. All you have to wait for is the 19009999999 color way of 1’s to drop and the kids need to unload again. I can wait

Yea I don’t think the SB will drop below retail but I don’t see all sizes staying as high as they are either unless the supply is THAT low & that doesn’t seem to be the case

but they’ll be a pain to get at retail regardless.

Time will certainly tell fellas. Hoping I win on this raffle here so I can flip and cover the extra I paid on the Goat pair.

Sb 8 release is going to be a headache and gbny is doing a raffle on ig for the 23rd this week
GBNY are basically resellers… you only win raffle for non hyped releases and they charge $30 shipping over retail… hyped releases, they charge resell prices + the $30 shipping. I’ve gotten a couple invoices from them that are inconsistent

Back
Top Bottom