• Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Just arrived from GOAT

3C1C1893-F9C1-40D2-988D-80338A9D78C1.jpeg
This is a beautiful shoe

Mine literally just did that now. That better mean they replaced it with a new order 😡

Same mine did that as well, bought on June23rd, said seller shipped to Goat on June 25th, now it went back to seller confirmed again.

I honestly just take a refund and figure it out locally when shoe drops, got a size 10 for 300 shipped off goat and that’s probably what resale will be after release , gonna move og pair for 175-200 in the coming days.

Man, I think I'm bout to gone head break my own code and get these SB...I'm just not trying to deal w/ the raffles and the Draw

Same mine did that as well, bought on June23rd, said seller shipped to Goat on June 25th, now it went back to seller confirmed again.

I honestly just take a refund and figure it out locally when shoe drops, got a size 10 for 300 shipped off goat and that’s probably what resale will be after release , gonna move og pair for 175-200 in the coming days.

They just replied to my message and said yea seller didn’t ship in time they looking for a replacement. **** is crazy. That happened when the first euro release hit and prices were low.

They just replied to my message and said yea seller didn’t ship in time they looking for a replacement. **** is crazy. That happened when the first euro release hit and prices were low.

Yup,

“Upon checking, it looks like the original seller did not ship in time.

Since our goal is to get you your order, we’re attempting to look for a replacement pair at the same price for you (24 - 48 hours max). However, if we’re unable to locate one, we will be issuing a full refund.”

Looks like refund coming, doubt they find replacement at that price

Yup,

“Upon checking, it looks like the original seller did not ship in time.

Since our goal is to get you your order, we’re attempting to look for a replacement pair at the same price for you (24 - 48 hours max). However, if we’re unable to locate one, we will be issuing a full refund.”

Looks like refund coming, doubt they find replacement at that price

Nope. If they dropped $50 theyd find one and keep the difference. It goes up $20, refund. Ima argue on this one. They should eat the difference on this. That’s twice now on the same shoe and 3 out of my last 4 orders were cancelled or failed inspection.

Ok so my order from the 24th updated today to “shipping to Goat”. Hopefully that’s actually the case…

Hope for your sake yea, but if it’s a hyped shoe and isnt in transit right away I don’t expect it to ship. Goat and stockX need to step their **** up. You flake on a shoe you should be banned from selling that particular shoe.

Back
Top Bottom