Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Welp just got the MN’s and waiting on Sprites from snkrs to ship. Crazy how much the MN’s used to go for I never thought I would own a pair.
As for SB’s I remember waking into the mall and buying the last pair in my size. A couple dudes were outside with like 15 pairs because no one else was buying them. Had to sell them back then to pay some tickets smfh. I will have these again!

The problem with the XI was that the toe box had no height, and the material was foamposite. Otherwise, the fit was pretty good.

tupac003 tupac003 you're a big footer, what have you been doing for sizing on the mids and lows?

I bought the lakers in a 14 and they fit snug, but fine. Copped the HWC in a 14, figuring they'd be the same...but they felt like a damn 13. AMM still had a 15 so I copped it and sold the 14. I want to get Sprites and MNs but I don't know whether to go 14 or 15.

My true size is 15 in Jordan's and Nikes. Some molds I can get away with a 14.

I only have 2 pairs of these 8's. Lakers and HWC's. Both are size 15 but I did relace them because they are laced up tight.

Last edited:
They are cool but can't buy everything that comes out getting picky with my purchases cause a lot of stuff might get worn once and never seen again 🤣🤣🤣
Any brons im buying will be hooped in at some point so I need all V1’s/V2’s. Need another pair of graffitis

Just copped a pair of South Beaches on goat for a price I was fine with paying. Used affirm with that 12 months no interest (I’ll pay them off much sooner, but I like the convenience of that).

Hopefully I don’t get that dreaded cancellation email in a few days though.

FB_IMG_1624947857093.jpg
🤣🤣🤣 I thought this was funny

12 gonna be too small
12.5 gonna be a PITA to get
13 gonna be too big

Nike why are you like this…
I feel u on all 3 I got a 12 definitely snug but manageable 12.5 is rare and that's what I'm gunning for on July 10th and 13 no way

12 gonna be too small
12.5 gonna be a PITA to get
13 gonna be too big
Yeah, the difference between TTS and a full size up for me is 10.5-11.5 which, if prices and NT testimonials are to be believed, is gonna make sizing up a significantly harder cop

Back
Top Bottom