Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Say what you want about Stockx but they have let me cancel a sell multiple times if the seller doesn't ship in a prompt time. Saved me a couple bucks quite a few times.

My order on goat went from seller confirmed to seller packaging, so hopefully that means I’m good to go. Outside of the cool grey xi’s this holiday season, there’s nothing else I’m looking to purchase anytime soon, so I can ride off into the sunset for a while with these lol.

As for the fit on LeBron 8’s. I’m a size 11 in sneakers. I went with my normal size for the Laker pair and the blue and the hwc pair and they’ve both fit fine for me.

I order my south beaches from goat on the 23rd and I get them tomorrow, I can't wait. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones that did not get canceled especially since I only paid $250+ shipping.

My order on goat went from seller confirmed to seller packaging, so hopefully that means I’m good to go. Outside of the cool grey xi’s this holiday season, there’s nothing else I’m looking to purchase anytime soon, so I can ride off into the sunset for a while with these lol.

As for the fit on LeBron 8’s. I’m a size 11 in sneakers. I went with my normal size for the Laker pair and the blue and the hwc pair and they’ve both fit fine for me.
Nothin is safe until your order actually gets to a Goat hub….

🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210629-211456_GOAT.jpg
    Screenshot_20210629-211456_GOAT.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 131
Personally. I don’t care if they resell them. If someones willing to pay your asking price, more power to you. But honor the price you sold them for, don’t list them for a price, let them sell, only for you to sit on them for a few days and ultimately cancel. That’s just corny as hell.

obviously EBay is different. But it blows my mind how many people have tried hitting me up after I’ve sold a jersey or whatever, trying to get me to cancel the original sale and sell to them for more. I decline it every time because whatever little extra they would offer isn’t worth me ruining years of building a solid reputation as a seller over.

Last edited:
Personally. I don’t care if they resell them. If someones willing to pay your asking price, more power to you. But honor the price you sold them for, don’t list them for a price, let them sell, only for you to sit them on for a few days and ultimately cancel. That’s just corny as hell.

obviously EBay is different. But it blows my mind how many people have tried hitting me up after I’ve sold a jersey or whatever, trying to get me to cancel the original sale and sell to them for more. I decline it every time because whatever little extra they would offer isn’t worth me ruining years of building a solid reputation as a seller over.
QFT bro

I’m have never used GOAT and don’t plan on it, after all these cancellations lol

Are y’all trying to do the no tax gig? Maybe that’s why y’all are getting canceled?
Price is going down on SX… pairs should be coming in from the latest overseas drop so price should keep down down
1862F411-B34A-49B4-919F-6E73DBDDC762.png

Say what you want about Stockx but they have let me cancel a sell multiple times if the seller doesn't ship in a prompt time. Saved me a couple bucks quite a few times.
I wayyy overpaid for a pair of shoes on StockX- seller was overdue on his ship date and stockx told me to kick rocks. Seller eventually shipped

Back
Top Bottom