Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I still can't believe Nike didn't release the Sprites in the USA besides on SNKRS. None of the stores or boutiques I checked got them.

Honestly I feel like the SBs will be on local FB marketplace in a couple of months or the prices will go down on SX and Goat. At least I hope. I feel this way because how the sneaker game is now. Everyone is stuck on Jordan's and overrated Nike Dunks

I still can't believe Nike didn't release the Sprites in the USA besides on SNKRS. None of the stores or boutiques I checked got them.
Have a feeling they are either gonna random show up at spots or just go directly to outlets.

Wonder if this has to do with the canal or that ship that was supposedly lost at sea

Honestly I feel like the SBs will be on local FB marketplace in a couple of months or the prices will go down on SX and Goat. At least I hope. I feel this way because how the sneaker game is now. Everyone is stuck on Jordan's and overrated Nike Dunks
Let's hope my brother.

Hoping it’s like the Media Days…

Definitely feels like the younger crowd aren’t as hot on these as the old-heads are. I still think they will sell out day 1 but hopefully the resell prices go down.

It’s still surreal to me they could be had for 300+ rn. I swear that was unheard of for a DS pair back in the day but I could be misremembering.

Definitely feels like the younger crowd aren’t as hot on these as the old-heads are. I still think they will sell out day 1 but hopefully the resell prices go down.

It’s still surreal to me they could be had for 300+ rn. I swear that was unheard of for a DS pair back in the day but I could be misremembering.
Yeah the younger crowd are not which is fine by me. They made is easy for me to cop the HWC and MN. When the MN came out a decade ago I thought I would never own a pair.

Nike still hasn't shipped my Sprites, but they sent me a comforting email late last night letting me know my item is "on it's way" (awaiting carrier pickup). Silliness...

The main people that want the SB are real Bron heads and guys who were into kicks in 2011.

I'm with you I thought I'd never own these. These got all the way up to near 1K at peak from what I remember. These and Grinches were the pinnacle of Lebrons and Kobes.

No I'm saying I'm shocked like you are about the MN meaning I never thought I'd be able to own a pair.

On the fence on whether I need more than 1 pair of SB's. It's my personal favorite shoe of all time. But realistically speaking I will never get to the second pair. Closet full of sneakers and I wear the same 3 pairs each week smh.....5 pairs of SB's it is.

On the fence on whether I need more than 1 pair of SB's. It's my personal favorite shoe of all time. But realistically speaking I will never get to the second pair. Closet full of sneakers and I wear the same 3 pairs each week smh.....5 pairs of SB's it is.
I'm gonna try and double up.

How are y’all seeing store information for the SBs on footlocker? I don’t have anything showing right now at all

Edit: never mind, my location just sucks ***. It’s working lol

Back
Top Bottom