Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I haven’t thrown them on yet. I have sprites and Miami nights in a 10.5 already and they’re long by about an inch, but ok width-wise.

I had a laker pair that was a 10, and seemed to fit ok, but they were bgrades at best so they got sent back to Nike. I feel like that 10 fit ok as long as it loosens up a tiny bit width wise.

I wear a 10 in everything from Jordan’s / Kobe’s to yeezy’s. The 10.5 is ok and I got the two lows because they didn’t have a 10, but the inch or so at the end of the toe box bothers me. Not enough to pay to size down, but I feel like the 10 maybe better
Why not wear a thicker sock to take up extra space

That’s going to make them tighter again width wise. I personally think a 10 is going to be ok and that the 10.5 will work in a pinch. I don’t see down a half from this being tighter than a beluga 2.0 yzy.

Appreciate it. looking like i may have to pull the trigger on the 12.5

I try stretching the sneaker, taking out the insole still doesn't fit me, so I put it on eBay to test the waters and someone copped for 380, good now I can buy my right size :nthat:
did you use a shoe stretcher? I just bought one off of amazon and was gonna try the same thing. If not, does anyone know if those thing work?

SPRITES ARE TRUE TO SIZE FOR SURE.

I SIZED UP WITH CONCERN NIKE MAY HAVE ALTERED THE MOLD AND WITH MY SB SIZING ISSUE, I WASNT TAKING ANY CHANCES. (I HAD OG SPRITES IN MY NORMAL SIZE 15 AND THEY WERE GOOD)

WITH THAT BEING SAID, MY SPRITES ARE JUST A TAD BIG AND IM OK WITH THAT.

BONUS:
1351E0AE-4E00-4CFD-91AB-3098F2472587.jpeg

did you use a shoe stretcher? I just bought one off of amazon and was gonna try the same thing. If not, does anyone know if those thing work?

I actually purchase one on Amazon and cancel my order when I noticed the eBay pair was sold, I think it would actually make the toe box look messed up I rather just get the size 11 wait a couple weeks

Damn I went up a half sz in sprites, hope they aren’t too big

anybody else try them on yet?

Anyone ever have StockX use DHL and your package say “delivered” but it’s a complete different state? :rolleyes

damn shoes got “delivered” in Denver, CO and I’m in Montana.

Back
Top Bottom