Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
So I'm looking for some thoughts. The MN have seemed to stabilize at the size 11 price resale. hovering around $240 + shipping. With no future retail drops. Is this as good as it gets? I mean sure we can go $10 up or down but in general would this be as good a time as any to jump on a pair?
I'd buy. The release on those is pretty much done. Yeah one or two places may get late stock but the chances of grabbing a pair if that happens is low. Size 11 (which is my size too) is never on the cheaper end and $240 imo is prob as good as it will get. Lightly used pairs will prob pop up down the road but fir DS I don't see them going lower. I know everyone wants to pay retail or less but remember this was a 2K shoe years ago $240 is a steal. I'd pull the trigger and not think twice about bc in reality the MN overall didn't have as big of numbers as say the Lakers or HWC. Once pairs dry up prices might go up a bit. Just buy em and be done with it and enjoy them.

SPRITES ARE TRUE TO SIZE FOR SURE.

I SIZED UP WITH CONCERN NIKE MAY HAVE ALTERED THE MOLD AND WITH MY SB SIZING ISSUE, I WASNT TAKING ANY CHANCES. (I HAD OG SPRITES IN MY NORMAL SIZE 15 AND THEY WERE GOOD)

WITH THAT BEING SAID, MY SPRITES ARE JUST A TAD BIG AND IM OK WITH THAT.

BONUS:
1351E0AE-4E00-4CFD-91AB-3098F2472587.jpeg
You’re a 15 so when you say you sized up, you went up a full size right?
Everyone is different but kinda seems like 0.5 up is the sweet spot for most

You’re a 15 so when you say you sized up, you went up a full size right?
Everyone is different but kinda seems like 0.5 up is the sweet spot for most

YEA I GRABBED A 16 IN SPRITES.

SO IF I SLIDE MY FOOT ALL THE WAY FORWARD IN THE SHOE, I CAN STICK MY INDEX FINGER STRAIGHT DOWN THE BACK BEHIND MY HEEL. SO THEY ARE A TAD BIG(NOT FLOPPY :lol:), BUT IM NOT GOING TO GO THRU THE HASSLE OF SELLING THEN RE-BUYING IN A 15.

I caved in and ordered sprites off ebay for 224 shipped, figured price was too good, and sz 13.5 is usually impossible to find (0.5 up for me).
I always wanted the originals but never got em. I got these when they came out to satisfy that. Eventually they became yard work shoes lol.
image.jpg

YEA I GRABBED A 16 IN SPRITES.

SO IF I SLIDE MY FOOT ALL THE WAY FORWARD IN THE SHOE, I CAN STICK MY INDEX FINGER STRAIGHT DOWN THE BACK BEHIND MY HEEL. SO THEY ARE A TAD BIG(NOT FLOPPY :lol:), BUT IM NOT GOING TO GO THRU THE HASSLE OF SELLING THEN RE-BUYING IN A 15.

That's a perfect description for me...looks like I'll go with a 15 in the lows rather than my usual 14. I need that type of space to feel comfortable.

Damn shame 14.5 isn't more common with a big company like Nike.

A shoe I sold delivered to them today and they verified and paid out same day so they lying

Oh I know...just waiting to see how it plays out. Another email will be going out tomorrow. I just copped some sneakers from them in the last couple weeks and it took them a day, tops, to verify the sneaker. Now it's taking a week, FOH :smh:

I got one better for you guys. I bought a pair of B grade Dunk High SBs "Kebab" and they verified it literally within 30 minutes. I'm guessing it was a pair that Goat had on hand as a way to authenticate other pairs.

Just bought a pair of Miami Nights for $230AUD shipped, I hope they don't fit as tight as the South Beaches cause I only went half size up in the lows.

Back
Top Bottom