• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Man I hope that’s not the case.
You gotta contact them through their site. Agent will get back to you by the end of the day. Ordered mine on the 24th of June. Contacted them, they said seller never shipped. They also said they found another seller for me. That seller shipped them to GOAT. Now just waiting for GOAT to authenticate them. Fingers crossed.

You gotta contact them through their site. Agent will get back to you by the end of the day. Ordered mine on the 24th of June. Contacted them, they said seller never shipped. They also said they found another seller for me. That seller shipped them to GOAT. Now just waiting for GOAT to authenticate them. Fingers crossed.
Gotcha. They did reply to me and said they have 3-4 business days to ship. Monday would be the 4th day so hopefully they ship by then

Well I guess I have to wait til Tuesday 🤦‍♂️ Maybe I’m just being impatient
Based off what happened with most guys on here that ordered the SB through Goat/SX, you have a 50-50 shot at getting them. Lots of dudes had thier orders cancelled or rejected. Some guys did get orders that went through. Just how it's been with the SB and these dooshbag resellers.

For people saying how snug the SBs fit, where do you feel it most??

Is it in the toe length? The toebox height? The width/pinky toe area? I got a weird foot so just trying to gauge how they’ll feel

You definitely will. cats in here acting like waiting an extra 11 days is going to kill them

Ya I don't get it... wait 11 more days. Best case is that you cop for retail... and semi-best case you buy them off in the aftermarket for prices that will more than likely be lower than what it is. You lose out on nothing for waiting till the 21st.

Screenshot_20210702-213326_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Got to see how thick these lebron insoles are

Ya I don't get it... wait 11 more days. Best case is that you cop for retail... and semi-best case you buy them off in the aftermarket for prices that will more than likely be lower than what it is. You lose out on nothing for waiting till the 21st.
Facts bro

For people saying how snug the SBs fit, where do you feel it most??

Is it in the toe length? The toebox height? The width/pinky toe area? I got a weird foot so just trying to gauge how they’ll feel

toe box for me, had to sell my 10.5 so I can eventually get the 11 I need

Based off what happened with most guys on here that ordered the SB through Goat/SX, you have a 50-50 shot at getting them. Lots of dudes had thier orders cancelled or rejected. Some guys did get orders that went through. Just how it's been with the SB and these dooshbag resellers.
So what’s the odds this happens at flight club aren’t they merge with goat ?? never say never thinking bout going resell route but my nerves b too bad for mf don’t ship trying make 20 extra dollars

Back
Top Bottom