Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Just broke out my pair for work yesterday. I also picked up these Grizzlies Just Don shorts to match them
122D2CBF-C34F-4D30-9D83-E77C98DABBD6.jpeg

E825D147-97F7-4A04-82CE-939F9F822746.jpeg

Just doubled up on MN. My size on KC went back down to $215. Y'all big footers need to check them out they have size 12-15 pretty cheap imo.

Still waiting on the first pair I bought from KC to ship out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just doubled up on MN. My size on KC went back down to $215. Y'all big footers need to check them out they have size 12-15 pretty cheap imo.

That wait is a killer. I will be breaking mines out tomorrow for the July 4th partying.

I just bought a pair from there after seeing this. Sz 13 for 265 shipped. Cheapest I’ve seen it. Anyone know how long the wait usually is?

Yeah hell of a price for the HWC.
It is. I def have gone ham on the Lebron 8 retros but it's my favorite Lebron ever and they have come out with some absolute bangers. Aside from like 3 pairs of 9s I want I'm good on any lebron until they get to the 15. Gonna grab the SJ too. Must haves.

It is. I def have gone ham on the Lebron 8 retros but it's my favorite Lebron ever and they have come out with some absolute bangers. Aside from like 3 pairs of 9s I want I'm good on any lebron until they get to the 15. Gonna grab the SJ too. Must haves.
So far I only copped the HWC and MN on the retro tip. I alreay have the OG Solar Reds, Greys and the Hornets. I am waiting on the price to go down on the SBs hopefully in August around my Birthday they well be lower

So far I only copped the HWC and MN on the retro tip. I alreay have the OG Solar Reds, Greys and the Hornets. I am waiting on the price to go down on the SBs hopefully in August around my Birthday they well be lower
The only OG I got were the Blk red V1 and Sprites, which I still have. Retros:
Chinas
Graffiti
HWC x2
SB
Sprites
MN x2

Gonna try and double on the SB when the US drop happens and want the SJ.

The only OG I got were the Blk red V1 and Sprites, which I still have. Retros:
Chinas
Graffiti
HWC x2
SB
Sprites
MN x2

Gonna try and double on the SB when the US drop happens and want the SJ.
Yeah the SJs are growing on me.. I may get them eventually if they are below retail for a good price. The Sprite colorway is worn out to me. Nike went on a run where they were making shoes in that colorway. I had the Pennys in that colorway and sold them

Back
Top Bottom