Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
So how many days does Goat give a seller to ship? I ordered a new pair of Dodger 7s and 3 days later status still says confirmed...

Supposed to be 3 days. Can’t remember if Saturday & Sunday count as days
Yeah Goat got back to me and said 3-4 days but with my track record on Goat and so many cancellations I'm doubting this pair will go through too. Freaking annoying.

I still cant work out how guys in the US got thier orders from KicksCrew in like 4 days and I'm into 3 weeks and haven't received my shoes in Australia 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Love these....bout to switch the laces now

20210717_082655.jpg

I know guys are talking about a full size up...

These do fit a but more snug than my HWC's or Lakers but a full size up is wild. These will break in.

Black lace swap

20210717_085244.jpg

Last edited:
Love these....bout to switch the laces now

20210717_082655.jpg

I know guys are talking about a full size up...

These do fit a but more snug than my HWC's or Lakers but a full size up is wild. These will break in.

Black lace swap

20210717_085244.jpg
Most were talking half size up.

this foot locker app is terrible. Joined the reservation with head starts...doesn't say I signed up and my points were taken lol

happened with me and the white cement 4s that just released. I actually won at a FTL, confirmed it, opened up my app the next morning and it said raffle ended as if I never signed up and confirmation was gone.

Entered for both at FTL since I never use points or anything. Bunch of errors trying to enter for both and can't even enter for SJ's. Can't add a HS even though I have plenty of unused points. Looks like Foot stores are still as trash as they were at the end of last year. I have no idea how I'm going to get CG's in December.

this foot locker app is terrible. Joined the reservation with head starts...doesn't say I signed up and my points were taken lol

the FTL conglomérate or apps SUCK!!!! The release tab rarely comes up for meto enter anything and when I have entered i haven’t won. I’ve given up on FTL apps for anything

Back
Top Bottom