• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I cant even see the release page…. “server error”

This damn app is WORSE than snkrs. They have errors like this 5x a week because they can’t handle the damn traffic

Idk who makes the decisions there for the releases… they always roll out some new method or procedure and only resellers or people with high spending accounts hit big drops in store it’s so broken. Haven’t hit since the new FLX BS and I don’t bother anymore

A friend of mine hit at a local boutique shop, he purposely filled out my size and said if he hits its mine for retail since he knew how bad I wanted them. Well with some miracle, he actually won which was my last resort. Still feels like I paid resell though lol cause I tossed my homie $$$ on top for the help, he kept refusing not to take extra money but I'm not a greedy dude, I always look out if someone looks out for me. Its just the principle!
Anyway...TTS fits me great. Snug, but not toe crunching. If anything, these aren't as tight as kyries/kobes imo. Glad I went TTS its my personal preference.

Attachments

• SB8s.jpg
    SB8s.jpg
    369.9 KB · Views: 431
After 12.5 there are no more half sizes. I'm a 15 and couldn't imagine going to a 16 for these...

14 here...went to 15 in all the 8 retros and I'm good. 14.5 would have been perfect, however. Lakers pair was doable in a 14, but the HWC felt like a 13 lengthwise.

But I wear the Kobe Protros (4, 5, 6) in my true size. You went up to a 16 on some of those, yeah?

14 here...went to 15 in all the 8 retros and I'm good. 14.5 would have been perfect, however. Lakers pair was doable in a 14, but the HWC felt like a 13 lengthwise.

But I wear the Kobe Protros (4, 5, 6) in my true size. You went up to a 16 on some of those, yeah?

I went up on protros because of the price. It was damn near a 2 to 300 difference between 15 and 16 in certain Protros.

They are bigger than what I would like but for the price...well worth it.

Love these....bout to switch the laces now

20210717_082655.jpg

I know guys are talking about a full size up...

These do fit a but more snug than my HWC's or Lakers but a full size up is wild. These will break in.

Black lace swap

20210717_085244.jpg

They are looking :pimp: there with the black laces, deceased west coast rapper.

Yeah pairs have shown up early on ig with others moving them at “not so limited” prices.. kind of like the HWC. But I’d just like some more info..

Youve got tracking and/or emailed them?
I emailed them yesterday and got the typical "your package is on our way to our warehouse for final inspection bs." I know they will ship out but its just annoying when guys all the way across the world are getting pairs in 4 days total and me in Oz takes 3 weeks.

Bought a pair from Mercari for $315 shipped. Im a size 11, 11.5, i bought a 12. Lets see how they fit lolol.

Between snkrs and footlockers app, im sure ill get 0 pairs.

I still cant work out how guys in the US got thier orders from KicksCrew in like 4 days and I'm into 3 weeks and haven't received my shoes in Australia 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

It's been 2 weeks for me, order status still says processing. I want my gym reds nowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Back
Top Bottom