Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I wanted the all black 6s for a hot second.

They midas swell release that Zoom Power when he retires. I’ll scoop those all blacks on RD. No sale.

Not gonna repeat myself about my feelings towards the ‘Lakers’ 8s. That said, I’m looking forward to the next colorway which im hoping is a banger

Everyone saying they don’t want these based off the pictures will change their mind once in-person pictures start getting posted. Wait on it. Hoping to get a 9 in these 🤞🏼

Everyone saying they don’t want these based off the pictures will change their mind once in-person pictures start getting posted. Wait on it. Hoping to get a 9 in these 🤞🏼

Idc how many inhand pics, videos, reviews, etc pop up, I'm not buying that trash *** colorway, Lebron would have to personally gift them to me signed.....even then I'd just give them to my dad bcuz he's a Lakers fan

Screenshot_20201213-121729_Instagram.jpg

Are they gonna do 9s next year? Or skip to the 10? 👀

I personally hope they do the 9s. I actually started really buying ‘Brons when the 10 came out so I’m not really clamoring for a return of those but I really hope they start that skipping and going back nonsense after the 9 lol

Back
Top Bottom