Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I've been wearing my 8's more recently. They're not as comfortable as I remember.

I've been wearing my 8's more recently. They're not as comfortable as I remember.

i was thinking this same thing the other day when trying on my V1s... maybe after 10 years the cushion isn’t what it used to be.

I remember them being one of the most comfortable shoes I ever had

i was thinking this same thing the other day when trying on my V1s... maybe after 10 years the cushion isn’t what it used to be.

I remember them being one of the most comfortable shoes I ever had

Yeah, I was wondering if it was that, or if that might feet have felt the cushioning on the Lebron 10 and 17.

10 years usually does that. Its not very often that a shoe's cushion stays the same after a decade. My Akron 7's don't feel the same.

Shop kicks moved the date to tomorrow for their release. It was originally the 18th. Only seen Beverly Hills and Hollywood footlockers getting them

Of course I didn’t win the FTL raffle 😂

called my local HOH. They said they haven’t received any word of them yet...

Of course I didn’t win the FTL raffle 😂

called my local HOH. They said they haven’t received any word of them yet...
Same. Hopefully stockx ships

Edit: just got email they’re in route

Last edited:
I struck out on Foot Locker app this afternoon. I had a feeling the LeBron VIII Lakers would be a problem because only 2 stores in L.A. got them. And size 10.5, which I wear, wasn't available for some odd reason, so I have a feeling people who also wear that size selected size 10 or 11 as an alternative which compounded the problem. I selected 11 myself.

So does that mean the 12-30 date mentioned will have a widespread release now? Does tomorrow's release date just means it's an early release for those 2 specific locations?

I’m trying to hold out and see if prices dip on theses 8s. I bought most of the 7s that retroed early last year thinking my size 13 would be way over retail. Man was I wrong. We shall see

I struck out on Foot Locker app this afternoon. I had a feeling the LeBron VIII Lakers would be a problem because only 2 stores in L.A. got them. And size 10.5, which I wear, wasn't available for some odd reason, so I have a feeling people who also wear that size selected size 10 or 11 as an alternative which compounded the problem. I selected 11 myself.

So does that mean the 12-30 date mentioned will have a widespread release now? Does tomorrow's release date just means it's an early release for those 2 specific locations?
Probably a broader release coming for sure. Was weird just the 2 LA stores though I’ll agree. Maybe a shock drop on snkrs soon

someone posted on instagram these got pushed back till December 30th
it was a boutique that cancelled their raffle to reschedule it for the 30th

There's still a few drawing for tomorrow but this isn't all that different from the early lebron 7 retro drops.

Probably a broader release coming for sure. Was weird just the 2 LA stores though I’ll agree. Maybe a shock drop on snkrs soon

Thanks for speculating. The broader release will help if it's legitimate. We'll need that because I don't want these to be a rehash of the Lebron VII Lakers from earlier this year when all stores were closed which rendered the app reservation useless because it's symbiotic with stores having to be open. A lot of peeps including myself were assed out on those LeBron VII. 🙄

I'm still pissed off I wasted points on my account to add 3 head starts just to strike out on these LeBron VIII this afternoon. :emoji_angry:

It's only Foot Locker for me since I have gift cards. I ain't trying to come out of pocket elsewhere.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom