Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Dope tshirt for the Space Jams, took a L on app.. retailorbust for me tho!! (Via ig)
Screenshot_20210722-200245_Instagram.jpg

I kinda hate paying prices on End but I have no guarantee we are getting the SJ here in Australia so if I win the raffle it's not TOO much over retail.

Kickscrew already has some sizes up but all are over $300 atm.

The worst thing to happen. That partnership.
Facts bro. I have no confidence or respect for FL anymore. Thier lack of care in fighting off bots here in Australia is beyond annoying. They get flamed by people on every IG post and thier response is "we are trying to do our best." Get outta here with that nonsense. Every major release gets botted here. Every single one.

Facts bro. I have no confidence or respect for FL anymore. Thier lack of care in fighting off bots here in Australia is beyond annoying. They get flamed by people on every IG post and thier response is "we are trying to do our best." Get outta here with that nonsense. Every major release gets botted here. Every single one.

The last one I copped manually online in FL Au was for the Fire Red 5s, I think I tried for about 3 more releases then I just gave up.

The last one I copped manually online in FL Au was for the Fire Red 5s, I think I tried for about 3 more releases then I just gave up.
Yeah I was able to hit manually on those too and the Sprite 8s oddly enough. Everything else was botted.

I've only been able to get one pair of sneakers from FTL in the past year and a half and it wasn't an online release. It was a FCFS for the Chaos Kobe Vs and they came out pre-pandemic and while Kobe was still alive. Every other online release or store reservation has been an L for me.

Looking for the teal one but may grab this if i do black laces
I kinda hate paying prices on End but I have no guarantee we are getting the SJ here in Australia so if I win the raffle it's not TOO much over retail.

Kickscrew already has some sizes up but all are over $300 atm.
depending on how hyped the release is i’ll suck up end prices

Has anyone ever dealt with them?

Well these people just RUINED my B Day… Should have known better and now I’ve been scammed! Stay away!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom