Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I set my alarm just for Undefeated. 5 am for us West Coasters, but I did hit my size 9. Also miraculously hit the SBs on SNKRs. I'm good on 8s now (have the graffitis as well). Hope everyone that wants the SJs (and SBs) hits. Time to watch Netflix until work bleh. TGIF!

I set my alarm just for Undefeated. 5 am for us West Coasters, but I did hit my size 9. Also miraculously hit the SBs on SNKRs. I'm good on 8s now (have the graffitis as well). Hope everyone that wants the SJs (and SBs) hits. Time to watch Netflix until work bleh. TGIF!
Congrats! Where did u find the shoes on Undefeated? I never find them right away. Of course I’m a size 11 so my chances were about zero anyway.

Congrats! Where did u find the shoes on Undefeated? I never find them right away. Of course I’m a size 11 so my chances were about zero anyway.
Thanks! Honestly there's no way a person hits Undefeated on a scheduled drop without Monitor. It's the only way I hit on Undefeated ever since I don't bot. But I do have the website Monitor and can do a direct ATC (add to cart) link for my size. Makes for a quicker checkout. Basically its like giving a manual user a advantage/boost (which means regular manual users are at a disadvantage).

Thanks! Honestly there's no way a person hits Undefeated on a scheduled drop without Monitor. It's the only way I hit on Undefeated ever since I don't bot. But I do have the website Monitor and can do a direct ATC (add to cart) link for my size. Makes for a quicker checkout. Basically its like giving a manual user a advantage/boost (which means regular manual users are at a disadvantage).
Ah, I see. I don’t do any of that. Thanks for explaining. Looks like I will scratch Undefeated off my list unless it’s a raffle. Really glad yku got your size. I’m SOL unless I hit these in a raffle or if someone is kind enough to help.

ive kinda done a 180 on the jams myself. was undeniably in up until like 2 days ago. now i think im totally out. i saw a few shots and watched a video of someone in hand (on mute lol and scrubbed to on feet shots) and the computer chip area is a little too glittery/flashy for me. feel like all black upper with the tune accents woulda hit harder.

98% sure I'll focus my efforts on SVSM instead.

I can secure a pair of SJs locally today if I want but I’d have to pay $295 for them. Ended up passing. I want them but I just really don’t want to pay that much for them. Need them at $250 or less.

I see some auctions on Ebay for the SJ from undefeated. Lol. Guys paying 212 for the kicks and the auctions are 250-270 obo. All that trouble to make 30-50...🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

I can secure a pair of SJs locally today if I want but I’d have to pay $295 for them. Ended up passing. I want them but I just really don’t want to pay that much for them. Need them at $250 or less.

nice, stick to your principles baby

200.gif

waiting for the timmy's to dump their SB's when they take their travis 1 L & need 2 pay resell

I don’t need no looney tunes hieroglyphics on my sneakers. If they went for the black and orange lining, that would’ve been better

Back
Top Bottom