Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I think I'm done with the 8 unless I get that 12.5 but if the rumors are true I need that MVP 10 in 22 that's a grail for me.

SJ came in yesterday and I love them(first pair of Lebron's). Did Nike stop using the just steal it box as my pair came in a medium size plain brown box from the Lebanon IN warehouse.

Glad we all ate on these SB. I have my second pair coming via Goat/DHL. Those I’m icing. It’s still crazy how these are back. 2010-2011 season it was crazy how the resale prices rose as the season went on.

My first pair of Tune Squad deflated (right shoe) so I sent them back. Got another pair coming

I'm definitely waiting out the SJ. So many Ebay pairs and these def arent hyped. I do agree that these will be like HWC and honestly those were more desired overall and look what they did. Forget these resellers I'll pay as close to retail as possible on them. I mean look at all the popular retro 7s. They can all be had for retail or under in many sizes and pairs like Red Carpets, ASG and MVP were way more popular than these SJ 8s.

Glad we all ate on these SB. I have my second pair coming via Goat/DHL. Those I’m icing. It’s still crazy how these are back. 2010-2011 season it was crazy how the resale prices rose as the season went on.

My first pair of Tune Squad deflated (right shoe) so I sent them back. Got another pair coming

Bro I didn't get them. Still searching, and I asked before anyone got a sz 11 not for rape prices?

Been hooking people up for years on this NT site. I know someone has to have them in a sz 11

Yeah I hate to hear that as well. I hope you can find a pair for a decent price. What size are you looking for? Gator turned me on to that site and ordered my MNs from there

sz 14.

I’ve already reallocated that money somewhere else but if i come across them for a price I’m comfortable with then I’ll consider purchasing

Anotha one

Attachments

• EE9BF527-5EFD-4736-B06A-1DF2FFCDB33F.jpeg
    EE9BF527-5EFD-4736-B06A-1DF2FFCDB33F.jpeg
    276.7 KB · Views: 500
I'm tryna wait it out. I'm seeing 350-365 as well. I'm giving it till my next pay day
I'm trying to wait it out too, but it's looking like the 350 is where it's gonna settle. Imma wait till ppl do some school shopping then imma see if it falls below that 350 mark

Back
Top Bottom