Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
It’s been working out for me. I’ve done a few trades on it. You do get these low ballers occasionally but they’re pretty easy to ignore.

What are the fees like?
Their fees used to be higher. Service fee was like at $50 before I think.

25FF924E-13D3-45B2-B0F0-77F885501E93.jpeg

Are there any fakes out on the 2021 SB pairs... Just commited on a pair this weekend from a local reseller. I want to see what to look out for. Seller said he got it from SNKRS and got confirmation receipt. But I still want to take extra step to make sure.

Are there any fakes out on the 2021 SB pairs... Just commited on a pair this weekend from a local reseller. I want to see what to look out for. Seller said he got it from SNKRS and got confirmation receipt. But I still want to take extra step to make sure.
No fakes cause minor kicks would've done a video already 🤣🤣🤣

I bought the gym reds, deadstock from Goat., $230 for a size 11 is cheaper than anywhere else I've seen.

Gym reds are not available as much as the other colorways.

Chickenwop blocked me on IG because I, and a whole lot of others, were calling him out because he was posting fakes lol. Hope we do have some 9s coming though.

Desperation?... Shoes just released not even a week. Worst case return them or list them locally for retail... Just don't understand the logic of some this sellers. I know some people are hurting for money. Why buy the shoes? Lebron's has not been reselling that well.

Some looking to turn a quick dollar and when they realize they can't, desperation can/will settle in and then comes the best deals for buyers. Why? I have no clue.

I bought the gym reds, deadstock from Goat., $230 for a size 11 is cheaper than anywhere else I've seen.

Gym reds are not available as much as the other colorways.
Gym reds only released in Asia so they are actually quite rare compared to the other 8s.

received my space jam 8 yesterday. quality overall is pretty good! just bummed I got a standard orange nike box.

Yeah just give me Chinas, Cannons and the Big Bang’s and I’ll be good. My MNs are still in great condition so I don’t think I need those. I don’t even know what cw that pair up there is. Never seen it.

Back
Top Bottom