Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Entered the Feature raffle and gonna try on SNKRS on release day. Y’all think these will be hard to cop? Are they dropping on any footsites?

I was able to get my pair of LeBron VIII Lakers from Beverly Center Foot Locker this morning! Good thing I walked in minutes after they opened because I got the last 10.5 when I was told on the phone they had 2 before I went there. Perseverance paid off for me despite striking out on the app on Monday. And I got them strictly with gift cards!
Homer.gif

But the bad news is that they're sold out there. I saw some customers come in and ask for them only to be informed they were sold out after I checked out.

Sorry I don't have pictures now because I have to recharge my digital camera battery. But I'll definitely share photos later when it's convenient.

At first, seeing pictures, I was a bit on the fence. I just saw a HOH employee rocking them, can't from...shoes are fire! Suede looked plush and "buttery"!
Obviously, I wouldn't mind having a pair but overall, imo Lakers Lebron VII > Lebron VIII

Last edited:
I was able to get my pair of LeBron VIII Lakers from Beverly Center Foot Locker this morning! Good thing I walked in minutes after they opened because I got the last 10.5 when I was told on the phone they had 2 before I went there. Perseverance paid off for me despite striking out on the app on Monday. And I got them strictly with gift cards!
Homer.gif

But the bad news is that they're sold out there. I saw some customers come in and ask for them only to be informed they were sold out after I checked out.

Sorry I don't have pictures now because I have to recharge my digital camera battery. But I'll definitely share photos later when it's convenient.
You think bev center getting more 12/30? Congratulations BTW 🥳

really anything. Just some colorways we haven’t seen pics of yet. Svsm and south beach to name a few
I hope we can get something else like the Lakers that we haven’t seen before.. The new City Edition Jersey’s would be a good start..

You think bev center getting more 12/30? Congratulations BTW 🥳

Good question. I asked one of the managers over there about that speculated broad release date after I checked out and she wasn't sure, more like doubtful honestly. It looks like only Beverly Center and Hollywood & Highland stores got them.

I suggest you and everyone else to check with the Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker because they acknowledged they still haven't received their shipment. And the gentleman told me they may just make them first come, first serve if they receive them when I called. It's possible they may not honor the reservations because things are obviously out of sync now. Just persevere with phone calls with that spot.

Yeah I lucked out on mine at Beverly Center because I called on Thursday evening and one of the managers told me that their Foot Locker was closed on Tuesday & Wednesday, so they had to extend the reservations to Thursday & Friday due to that. But she speculated they should be able to sell them first come, first serve beginning Saturday once they have authorization. That was clearly the case for me on Saturday morning.

digital camera? breh you know you can just use your phone and upload it directly to the thread right?

Yes I know. But my phone is unreliable because it drains battery. And I prefer not to use it to go online unless I need to because I honestly dread how everything is much smaller on a phone.

I admit I'm archaic like that using a digital camera. I just like how the pictures come out nicer honestly. I prefer to share clean pictures on here for y'all.

Good question. I asked one of the managers over there about that speculated broad release date after I checked out and she wasn't sure, more like doubtful honestly. It looks like only Beverly Center and Hollywood & Highland stores got them.

I suggest you and everyone else to check with the Hollywood & Highland Foot Locker because they acknowledged they still haven't received their shipment. And the gentleman told me they may just make them first come, first serve if they receive them when I called. It's possible they may not honor the reservations because things are obviously out of sync now. Just persevere with phone calls with that spot.

Yeah I lucked out on mine at Beverly Center because I called on Thursday evening and one of the managers told me that their Foot Locker was closed on Tuesday & Wednesday, so they had to extend the reservations to Thursday & Friday due to that. But she speculated they should be able to sell them first come, first serve beginning Saturday once they have authorization. That was clearly the case for me on Saturday morning.

Yes I know. But my phone is unreliable because it drains battery. And I prefer not to use it to go online unless I need to because I honestly dread how everything is much smaller on a phone.

I admit I'm archaic like that using a digital camera. I just like how the pictures come out nicer honestly. I prefer to share clean pictures on here for y'all.
Appreciate the reply. I’ll give them a call tomorrow 🤞

Back
Top Bottom