Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Dnt see these on ftl app? Anyone have a store list/raffle list for these "Laker 8s"?

Maybe release this sample as well

nike-air-max-lebron-8-v2-low-miami-dolphins-1-02.jpg
We really need these. I remember this pic from the original thread.

Foot locker already dropped. Only 2 stores unless something changes
O yea I forgot, welp I guess stockx it is then, bc I know bots gone eat all the snkrs pairs up.. must cop for me bc I'm Lakers n Vikings fan...

Resellers were really idiotic for getting the LeBron VIII Lakers to resell! 😆

I peeped StockX a few days ago and saw my size, 10.5, sell for like $250! That went down from the previous sales prices I saw on record. These really depreciated somewhat fast on the resale market shortly after they were released.

If someone only got $250 for them on the resale market, he really didn't make 💩 based on the overhead he had to incur. By default, there's the $200 price of the shoes, sales tax, gas, sellers fee, and shipping cost. So that's just a small net gain. 😲

I'm glad I just got a pair for myself to eventually wear because I love the Lakers and have correlating apparel instead of working stupid and hard for small net gains, especially since I had gift cards to cover the entire $219 total cost. 😎

When did Footlocker release them, because I think that was only on the westcoast

They were released on Dec. 15 at Foot Locker strictly in stores via app reservation. Only 2 stores were slated to get them, Beverly Center and Hollywood & Highland. No availability online whatsoever.

Beverly Center sold their leftover pairs first come, first serve after customers who had reservations didn't pick them up within the 2-day window. The crazy thing is they were closed on release day and the day after on Wednesday that week so they had to extend the 2-day thing to Thursday & Friday that week to honor the reservations due to closure. That's how I lucked out on mine on Saturday morning.

Hollywood & Highland didn't get theirs I learned when I went to pick up my black/royal XIII last weekend, so you may want to check with them if you're in L.A.

I didn't bother to check with other retailers honestly. I only focused on Foot Locker.

Back
Top Bottom