Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
i didnt know. The other platforms is 3-day shipping. Still not bad. Does ebay set a timeframe on the # of days to ship after a sale?

i would love to know that. Bought a pair of AMM Jordan 3s over the weekend. Guy printed the label but hasn’t dropped off at USPS and it’s been a couple days.

i feel like ebay’s authentication has been quicker than GOAT/SX. I guess it helps i live within 1-2 business days of an authentication center so shipping to and out of the place helps
I actually think Ebay is going to take back a lot of the market from Goat/Stockx eventually. I wouldn't be sad to see Stock x crumble. The fact they charge the seller AND buyer a transaction fee royally pisses me off. Bc of how massive Ebay is I think they have the resources to put Stock x under.

To make it even worse, StockX is gauging interest in entering the crypto realm.

GOAT isn't any better. They've got corporate hands in the cookie jar.

If eBay can smooth out their authentication process (faster, for the love of god) they will be a great competitor.

If I buy a $200 sneaker in New York State, that's $216 after tax. If I want to sell it on StockX and break even, I would have to sell it at approximately $245. So that means a fellow NYS buyer is paying $245, plus a 3% fee, $13.95 shipping, and 8% sales tax for a grand total of $287.60. :emoji_dizzy_face:

To make it even worse, StockX is gauging interest in entering the crypto realm.

GOAT isn't any better. They've got corporate hands in the cookie jar.

If eBay can smooth out their authentication process (faster, for the love of god) they will be a great competitor.

If I buy a $200 sneaker in New York State, that's $216 after tax. If I want to sell it on StockX and break even, I would have to sell it at approximately $245. So that means a fellow NYS buyer is paying $245, plus a 3% fee, $13.95 shipping, and 8% sales tax for a grand total of $287.60. :emoji_dizzy_face:
Yeah it's beyond ridiculous bro. I agree about Goat but 2 things I like about Goat. Only 1 transaction fee which the seller pays and that they sell used kicks. Its shocking to me that anyone actually uses Stock x given all thier fees. I truly hope Ebay takes over the game bc they have the resources to do it and I think they would do things much better. Also, Stadium Goods sucks too. 20% is RIDICULOUS. I wouldn't be sad to see them go either.

Fruck COCKX!!!
tenor (15).gif

I’ve bought more shoes from SX but I’ve sold more through GOAT thanks to their used shoes platform. And for me, i put bids in on both platforms to see which one bites first. As for the fees and charges, they both come out similar but SX is definitely a few bucks higher. it sucks, Dan Gilbert sucks, FTL sucks, and the suits that govern GOAT suck!!!!

I actually think Ebay is going to take back a lot of the market from Goat/Stockx eventually. I wouldn't be sad to see Stock x crumble. The fact they charge the seller AND buyer a transaction fee royally pisses me off. Bc of how massive Ebay is I think they have the resources to put Stock x under.
Ebay is the original selling market for sneakers

I hate KC... making me jump thru hoops to get my gym reds faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

bump that store. They screwed me over on some MNs lows. I wont do bidness with them

Yeah I was going to order a 2nd pair of MN lows once I receive my Gym Reds but I don't think I'll be ordering from them anymore.

What happened now bro?

Delivery update said the delivery guy tried to deliver today and had no access - my sister was home all day and received a couple of packages but nothing from Toll/KC.

Back
Top Bottom