• Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
OOOOWWWWEEEEEEEE!!! Box was trashed though damn KC
0610CB10-DE75-4716-8119-585628190C3A.jpeg
526ADD78-3FE0-49AE-B495-F7FF79FD0E9F.jpeg

I might be in the minor but Miami nights just don't hit in my eyes.

See I’m the opposite. Love the Miami Nights (I’m a sucker for gradient) but have always though south beach’s were meh. I don’t think they’re trash or anything but they’ve never really impressed me even when I owned the OGs when they were selling for an arm and leg

My guess is that was the courier but I could be wrong. How you liking them? Where they rank for you?

Nah the outer box was perfectly fine. They gave me a pair with a f'd up box. Yeah it's gonna be South Beach > Gym Reds > Miami Nights, those are the only colorways I have not really interested with the Lakers and HWC (Unless I get the HWCs cheap) Wish they release more V1s, but yeah these are so nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have gotten boxes like that from NDC. It’s from having them stacked in the warehouse. Boxes get thrown around and fall over and then restacked. As long as the shoes are good that’s all I personally care about.

Yeah I don't mind, they'll get stacked here at home anyway.

Hopefully there are hella unclaimed pairs. so i can pick a pair up for the low :lol:

Idk how anyone hits SNKRS Reserve in NYC. The NYC locations are full 2.5 seconds in. I'm 0 for 5000 on SNKRS Reserve

this. I haven’t tried for a Snkrs pass in a minute but even with coveted Jordan’s you’d at least be able to submit somewhere in the city. This was insane to see.

Back
Top Bottom