Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
My guess is the 8 is done. If we look back at the 7 they released about the same amount of pairs as the 8s have had thus far. I think the 3s too. I can see maybe one more pair dropping and it will probably be the SVSM which I've never liked. I won't complain if they do more 8s but I think they are in fact done with the 8.

Nike basketball more often misses than hits nowadays, but they did the retro 8’s a good service
MAJOR FAX bro. Even though I'm not a fan of the Lakers CW the build is nice on that pair. I definitely respect em. I've bought every other retro 8 aside from them. Nike really did a phenomenal job with the 7 too in bringing back all the most popular pairs (ASG, MVP and RC).

I need more 8s man... I see myself getting the Lakers and HWC down the road... maybe Graffitis too. Too bad they didnt retro the solar red 8s

Man is the only way to communicate with Flightclub is by email? I ordered my SJ’s on 7/30 and they are still being “shipped to flightclub for authentication”..

Man is the only way to communicate with Flightclub is by email? I ordered my SJ’s on 7/30 and they are still being “shipped to flightclub for authentication”..
Start a charge back with your bank they will respond immediately. I did that got my shoes 2 days later

4D83934D-11FA-4DB4-BE0E-A939284E104D.jpeg

My pair turned out perfect… bugs on one panel & LBJ on other one 🔥🔥🔥
Might have to double up on these if they restock

Every time the price of size 13 SB drops in the 370s on StockX somehow someone “magically” decides they want to pay 400+ for them and drive the ask back up

eBayers are clowns fr.

Keep throwing offers at $10-$20 more than stockx payout and they keep replying it doesn't matter. It still says sold for more on stockx regardless of payout. WTF is wrong with these dweebs

Every time the price of size 13 SB drops in the 370s on StockX somehow someone “magically” decides they want to pay 400+ for them and drive the ask back up
I dont trust StockX one bit. They are shady AF.

A dude on IG got that Jordan 1 pack that costs thousands in from them and they are fakes. Another dude who was selling a pair of Nike Yeezy 1s had his package disappear. They are beyond shady.

eBayers are clowns fr.

Keep throwing offers at $10-$20 more than stockx payout and they keep replying it doesn't matter. It still says sold for more on stockx regardless of payout. WTF is wrong with these dweebs
Bc they are mindless high school kids who have no brains. Just wait for someone who understands they are bricks and are just trying to move them.

Back
Top Bottom