Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Man is the only way to communicate with Flightclub is by email? I ordered my SJ’s on 7/30 and they are still being “shipped to flightclub for authentication”..
My ppl was worried too but you good bro 7-9 business days but it’s basically like 3 week process I’ll start trip another week patient my guy

20210811_150630.jpg
That 12.5 just touchdown definitely a big difference

Did you originally try on a 12? I have a 12, but have a 12.5 on the way. It was pretty tight and I thought I could get away with it, but couldn’t do it.
I had 2 pairs in a 12 so I thought I was cool cause I had the og in a 12 not the 2021 definitely no wiggle room so I off 1 pair to make up the difference. My laker 8 are in a 12 and they fit good kinda weird how different colorways fit but I'm check and see where the Lakers were made cause the sb were made in Vietnam so that probably plays a factor on fit

How much was that pair in your hand? Sometimes outlets charge retail or extremely close to it.

I'm surprise they still rip the lids on release returns... I know the outlets around me have a release return display area. But they still charge you retail for them. Most of them don't qualify for discounts. This must be a clearance store.

Trying to put an offer an offer in on GOAT with GOAT credit for some Space Jam... But I'm not seeing the option for GOAT credit as a payment option... I usually just use my paypal when I buy out right. But trying to avoid paypal transfer fee instead... Do I choose paypal and they use goat credit first before they charge?

Trying to put an offer an offer in on GOAT with GOAT credit for some Space Jam... But I'm not seeing the option for GOAT credit as a payment option... I usually just use my paypal when I buy out right. But trying to avoid paypal transfer fee instead... Do I choose paypal and they use goat credit first before they charge?
Can’t use credits on offers i believe.

pretty much all my cops from goat is through offers and whenever i have credit on my account it automatically deducts from there. If it goes over what you have in credit then it charges the rest to your default payment.

This is correct. Even if you don't note it, if a seller accepts your offer it uses as much credit as it can first, automatically. You can only select the amount of credit used if you decide to purchase an ask outright.

Got my SB pair from ebay yesterday, the process from purchase to authentication to delivery was about a 7 days total. Not bad.

The shoes are beautiful. I really love the 8's. When they first released I bought the black and red colorway on the spot. But i didn't wear them for about 2-3 months. When I finally wore them I was just blown away by the comfort. The insole they used on the OG's were just really really plush and soft. In that time that passed I missed the SB and Christmas releases and was upset because If I knew how they felt then, I would've got both pairs. Safe to say I didn't miss any of the other releases and I doubled up on the all blacks. (Still hoop in one of the pairs)

The SB 8's are and absolute classic. I actually wish they were released in GR Jordan retro numbers.

Got my SB pair from ebay yesterday, the process from purchase to authentication to delivery was about a 7 days total. Not bad.

The shoes are beautiful. I really love the 8's. When they first released I bought the black and red colorway on the spot. But i didn't wear them for about 2-3 months. When I finally wore them I was just blown away by the comfort. The insole they used on the OG's were just really really plush and soft. In that time that passed I missed the SB and Christmas releases and was upset because If I knew how they felt then, I would've got both pairs. Safe to say I didn't miss any of the other releases and I doubled up on the all blacks. (Still hoop in one of the pairs)

The SB 8's are and absolute classic. I actually wish they were released in GR Jordan retro numbers.

I used to go back and forth about what my favorite pair was Foams vs Lebron 7 & 8. I think its the lebrons because of the comfort right out of the box, no breaking in required (if you get the right size).

No we aren’t but the fact they are trying to make them sucks lol
Ohh 100% sucks

I’ve seen a lot of fakes spots use a real pair when ordering and then the pair that comes looks like crap

Ohh 100% sucks

I’ve seen a lot of fakes spots use a real pair when ordering and then the pair that comes looks like crap
Oh absolutely. SB color is hard enough to match. Someone will buy them and I can’t wait to see how they look

pretty much all my cops from goat is through offers and whenever i have credit on my account it automatically deducts from there. If it goes over what you have in credit then it charges the rest to your default payment.

Right on just put in an offer for some SJ and used paypal as payment just in case they don't use my credit... Here's to hoping someone accepts my offer lol...

Back
Top Bottom