Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Sprites up on undefeated (12 & 13 gone :rolleyes: )
HATE IT HERE! :rolleyes
They had them early. It opened up at 5:30 am central time. I had it carted but I already have 2 pair lol.

Still FSR of sprite on undefeated .. was about to buy but went n checked StockX/Goat/eBa gonna take chance at getting under retail

Edit: yeah I. Was gonna get from them but sprites lookin like they can be had cheaper esp with the shipping from undefeated. If I don’t get that pair then oh well it’s not high on my want list atm but it’s on it

Man after that Jordan 4 story and Red October story I'm shocked anyone buys off Stock X anymore. They have absolutely zero credibility in my book.

you have to set up your paypal account to paypal credit as the primary payment function. All PP transactions will process as PPC as opposed to using a saved CC or bank acct. that’s the way i have my PP set up

Does paypal credit work for you on the goat app ?
Credit is set up as my default but goat instead debits my bank account.

Does paypal credit work for you on the goat app ?
Credit is set up as my default but goat instead debits my bank account.

If PPC is set up as your preferred method payment then all PP transactions will be processed as such until you manually change it at the time of purchase.

image.jpg

Really appreciate the Kith link... the $10 shipping Kills it for me - even with all the fees, a 10/10.5 comes out cheaper at StockX

Back
Top Bottom