Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
For those willing to share; what did you fellas in sasquatch gang (13-16) pay for your South Beaches?

I don't know why I was expecting it to be worse...finally copped my size 15 for $325

For those willing to share; what did you fellas in sasquatch gang (13-16) pay for your South Beaches?

I don't know why I was expecting it to be worse...finally copped my size 15 for $325

Luckily Only my 2nd retail pick-up this year. Everything else has been 3rd party platform

Spotted a pair of DS Christmas v2s… I’m considering them, but I’m concerned about them separating on me since they’re +10 years old. They’re one of the last LeBrons that I want.

I copped my sz 14 for $360 but I had some paypal credit that knocked it down to like $270 total.

I’ve been seeing V1s for sale and that’s on my mind as well. Have to know it’s bound to happen. At this point we Midas well wait until they retro.

Spotted a pair of DS Christmas v2s… I’m considering them, but I’m concerned about them separating on me since they’re +10 years old. They’re one of the last LeBrons that I want.

If anyone is still looking for the space jam is end clothing has an 8, 10 and 13 for $225 shipped I just copped a 13 since I thought that was a pretty fair price for a 13. I'm sure the 8 and 10 could be purchased for less elsewhere

Last edited:
If anyone is still looking for the space jam is end clothing has an 8, 10 and 13 for $225 shipped I just copped a 13 since I thought that was a pretty fair price for a 13. I'm sure the 8 and 10 could be purchased for less elsewhere

Someone tell me they fit small so I feel better about getting a box less 14 from GOAT for the same price :lol:

Last edited:
I wanted the SBs too. But now since the summer is almost over I don't really have the urge for them now. If I get them they will have to be a impulse buy or a steal

If everything goes smooth with goat, $350 for size 13. Most I've ever paid for a shoe :smh:

Scare tactics forreals. Or people justifying spending their bread
I mean...I never thought SB would be $500 but I also thought they would settle around $300 and bigger sizes def have (even a bit more). Having said that, there was really no good signs overall given what retro 7s and all the other retro 8s have done that the SB would be that expensive. Glad I hit for retail. I'd like a double but my size is in the $320-$340 range and I won't spend that. I'll just wait a while for prices to drop a bit more.

Back
Top Bottom