• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Prices are dropping but not for sz 13 :ohwell:
Missed the boat on some HWC for a good price and I've been stalking ebay for about 2 weeks to see if any pop up but no new listings. Same for Miami Nights. It's starting to dry up...

Prices are dropping but not for sz 13 :ohwell:
Missed the boat on some HWC for a good price and I've been stalking ebay for about 2 weeks to see if any pop up but no new listings. Same for Miami Nights. It's starting to dry up...
Yeah HWC took a huge nosedive about 2 months ago.

I wouldn't worry...there will be plenty of pairs that someone wore 1x that you'll be able to find for a steal soon or down the track. Just keep your 👀 peeled. Honestly once the 9s drop I think the 8s will be a forgotten memory.

Yeah HWC took a huge nosedive about 2 months ago.

I wouldn't worry...there will be plenty of pairs that someone wore 1x that you'll be able to find for a steal soon or down the track. Just keep your 👀 peeled. Honestly once the 9s drop I think the 8s will be a forgotten memory.

I hope so! I def wouldnt mind a worn 1x pair for the low!

Damn this was one expensive *** trip down StockX lane...

Out of reach from me in the original release. Not this time. Hopefully I can score a second pair under $300.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ever since they passed that law last year, there's e tax for basically every state at this point. And if they don't have it yet, they will.

Spotted a pair of DS Christmas v2s… I’m considering them, but I’m concerned about them separating on me since they’re +10 years old. They’re one of the last LeBrons that I want.

Not the Xmas, but my OGs separated yesterday when I went to the movies :sad

20210903_160411.jpg

Can't believe it man, I traded a Black/White Nike Dunk for a pair for South Beach 8s!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What the actual fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Here I am having to pay $380 after a $40 discount coupon on StockX. Washed life sucks

Need to trade my sz 11.5 South Beach for a 12. I usually wear a sz 11 in Nike bball and I went up half a size on these. My toe is smashed in the front….I’d be hella annoyed after 5 mins

Glad to finally have these… came in while we were away for the weekend… almost forgot that the box was at the front door for 3 days!

13E3CD88-5DCF-41C6-98BD-3AE84BF92E19.jpeg

Absolutely gorgeous shoes…as good as it gets.

But what do you where them with?

Pretty much the complete opposite of a neutral colorway.

I don’t think I have any t-shirts to wear with those.

Is TTS too small with these?

I keep hearing people say go a half size up.

I’ve never owned a pair of 8s before.

Back
Top Bottom