Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
220px-JohnDonahoe.jpg
John Donahoe nike new ceo

Yes they will...wasn’t a big of them to begin with that short life span and yellowing was the nail in the coffin PASS for me 🤷🏾‍♂️
Define short life span? I think it will take a number of years to yellow with good maintenance and no moisture exposure, which is good enough for me

Define short life span? I think it will take a number of years to yellow with good maintenance and no moisture exposure, which is good enough for me
3-5 years maybe even less depending on how much you wear them sunlight plays a factor as well. I like to get at least 10 years out of my sneakers which is why I avoid translucent uppers.

3-5 years maybe even less depending on how much you wear them sunlight plays a factor as well. I like to get at least 10 years out of my sneakers which is why I avoid translucent uppers.
Most of us have so many sneakers that we might wear a particular non favorite pair 10x in 10 years...so, yellowing, for some, might not be a big factor.

For me, keeping them DS is more of a factor than yellowing due to wear and tear.

Dang, I just tried on my Lakers 8 and these are way too narrow in a sz 12. Not sure whether to try a 12.5 or 13 for the right fit.

Anyone else here have wide feet and have to size up? Debating .5 or fill size up. I am normally a sz 12, and sz 13 prices are better than 12.5, but don't want them to be boats...

The LeBron VIII Lakers seemed to have really limited availability in stores with the corporate chains. It seemed like more smaller mom & pop stores got them for some reason. And they were more available online with smaller companies after the release date based on all the links posted on here.

But the resellers f'd it up for the true peeps who wanted them once again by going to stores and hoarding them just to resell for a low markup because prices really depreciated on the secondary market. It was just too much supply, and little demand. Too many fools having that pair caused it to devalue.

At least the joke is on them now with the resale price on those. Those fools really ain't making money after all that overhead and fees they had to incur by default compounded with a low markup. They basically worked hard, and clearly didn't work smart.

But it still sucks they took them away from peeps who legitimately wanted them to keep and wear just so they could make little to no profit, or even sustain a loss based on how low their resell price went.

The LeBron VIII Lakers seemed to have really limited availability in stores with the corporate chains. It seemed like more smaller mom & pop stores got them for some reason. And they were more available online with smaller companies after the release date based on all the links posted on here.

But the resellers f'd it up for the true peeps who wanted them once again by going to stores and hoarding them just to resell for a low markup because prices really depreciated on the secondary market. It was just too much supply, and little demand. Too many fools having that pair caused it to devalue.

At least the joke is on them now with the resale price on those. Those fools really ain't making money after all that overhead and fees they had to incur by default compounded with a low markup. They basically worked hard, and clearly didn't work smart.

But it still sucks they took them away from peeps who legitimately wanted them to keep and wear just so they could make little to no profit, or even sustain a loss based on how low their resell price went.
I hope they keep talking Ls. F resellers!

I hope they keep talking Ls. F resellers!

I know, right?

It just doesn't make sense mathematically to do all that work to acquire shoes and invest all that money, especially if the resale price isn't a lot higher than the true retail price. It's like they're making only $10 to $20 profit because of the overhead and fees they have to incur against the resale price after you calculate everything. It's basically more work than money. It's hard for me to fathom how fools go through all that work and trouble just to make $10 or $20.

Even employees at shoe stores were upfront with me by telling me it's not worth reselling general release shoes because of saturation because they see it all the time.

Back
Top Bottom