Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
has anybody found university gold laces that actually match and have done a lace swap? looking at some laces on ebay but its hard to tell if they will match.

Stopwithlaceswaps.com
1611859969642.gif

Are the Graffiti v1 or v2? I know the box says Viii (v1). The original v2 had the same upper material. I went half up on those and felt I should've gone tts. I went half up on the v1. Simpler question, do the Graffitis fit the same as the Lakers?

Are the Graffiti v1 or v2? I know the box says Viii (v1). The original v2 had the same upper material. I went half up on those and felt I should've gone tts. I went half up on the v1. Simpler question, do the Graffitis fit the same as the Lakers?
The box doesn’t say VIII V1. But to answer your questions they’re a v2 and they run tts. V1 to me need .5 size up

has anybody found university gold laces that actually match and have done a lace swap? looking at some laces on ebay but its hard to tell if they will match.

Out of curiousity I tried to look for yall and Ugh.

I've spent up 25.00 on laces via ebay just to get the exact hue laces for x shoe. Yall on yall own for this one.

All I know is you need 72' laces.

Resellers were really idiotic for getting the LeBron VIII Lakers to resell! 😆

I peeped StockX a few days ago and saw my size, 10.5, sell for like $250! That went down from the previous sales prices I saw on record. These really depreciated somewhat fast on the resale market shortly after they were released.

If someone only got $250 for them on the resale market, he really didn't make 💩 based on the overhead he had to incur. By default, there's the $200 price of the shoes, sales tax, gas, sellers fee, and shipping cost. So that's just a small net gain. 😲

I'm glad I just got a pair for myself to eventually wear because I love the Lakers and have correlating apparel instead of working stupid and hard for small net gains, especially since I had gift cards to cover the entire $219 total cost. 😎
Imagine paying $325 plus fees, shipping, and taxes for them a few days before release lol. That's like $372 total haha. 🤡

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom