Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Saw this online somewhere:
1612290652117.png

I've been contemplating it for a few weeks now, but I'll probably grab them soon and do this (maybe minus the airbag speckling.) Ended up liking the colorway more than I expected to.

Are these really going to release in the US though?

I doubt it, the train kinda came and went

When they said they were dropping separately outside the pack, I think they meant only in Asia

I would cop now while the prices are decent

I'm diggin the graffiti but hate the black toe cap

Such a clean messy shoe from the lateral side

Saw this online somewhere:
1612290652117.png

Even though it's just the lace panel, it's certainly an improvement over the OGs, IMHO. However, I still wouldn't scoop them up even on discount.

They're missing Black. A Black Tongue, Black Liner, Black Lace Panel, Black Laces and a University Gold Outsole would make me purchase at resale if I weren't able to scoop for retail! lol

Damn I hope Nike drops more of the 8s. The triple black pair of 8v1 is so simple yet one of my favorite pairs of 8s and the leather was high quality. I wish I still had em.

Even though it's just the lace panel, it's certainly an improvement over the OGs, IMHO. However, I still wouldn't scoop them up even on discount.

They're missing Black. A Black Tongue, Black Liner, Black Lace Panel, Black Laces and a University Gold Outsole would make me purchase at resale if I weren't able to scoop for retail! lol

All that black on a purple/gold shoe...? no.
Def not black tongue and laces.

That'd be a negative. No need to throw black on a purple and gold shoe. That's just throwing a color on there for the sake of throwing a color on.

That’s just my preference. I’m partial to shoes with Black Tongues and a bright upper. It would look good with the recent Statement (Black Strip on the lateral sides) jersey though!

I like the aged look on them when is the us release coming

None of the sneakers sites mentioned a US release date since they dropped in Asia around October

Goat and kickscrew has them for a lil over retail for some sizes

None of the sneakers sites mentioned a US release date since they dropped in Asia around October

Goat and kickscrew has them for a lil over retail for some sizes
I thought I saw an article on solecollector in October but I could be wrong. I bought my pair through Flightclub at 235 plus tax took about two weeks. It came straight from HK

Back
Top Bottom