Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
I remember buying SBs ds for $300 when they first dropped, I thought that was high. Then in 2014 I sold them for $700 worn like 5 times.

Lol release date I had them in my cart. Was a broke college kid sitting in my dorm so I passed at the time, then watched the prices soar with them blowing up (Pharrell performance, etc..)

With the Grinches, I had multiple opportunities to scoop them up before the launch date. The price I ended up paying for mine about one week after the LD was close to what they were listed for around Thanksgiving. I thought that I had a chance entering local store raffles, but I got L from aLL :emoji_frowning2:. This time, I'll just pay upfront because I know I'll practically catch Ls online and locally. I want to save myself from the stress/anxiety around the launch date this time around lol

Saw a lot of activity in the thread, thought we finally got some nudes—I mean news. Smh this is annoying. Oh and I too am gonna jump on the first pair of South Beaches going for $350. I know I know, I’m setting an unnecessary precedent early but I need those... whenever they decide to grace us with the release date 🙃

Pulled the vet days out...
Resized_Resized_20210205_172944.jpeg

Lol release date I had them in my cart. Was a broke college kid sitting in my dorm so I passed at the time, then watched the prices soar with them blowing up (Pharrell performance, etc..)
Was broke and still bought them haha. Yeah, SB’s werent the instant sellout people believe them to be. Took a week or so for them to be gone. It was the beginning of Nike basketball to be on the reseller list. Before that it was just sB’s and Jordan’s.

Last edited:
Two would be aight but that’s not happening. Would need 1 at least. Now Miami Nights.. those are grails. I can see it now, releasing in 2 locations just to piss us off.

Gym Reds on the way from KC. Smartened up before they’re ghost with no added word on a US drop.
They’ll prob randomly show up in the spring now that I forked up the tab :lol:

I need svsm or bust!why so much hate for my graffiti 8s?pink 8s next for lbj watch cant wait,i met lebron only time he wore graffiti 8s

Gym Reds came in and they are BEAUTIFUL.. instantly one of the best V1 colorways to release. I just wish the sizing was a little better. Not as bad as the XI's but these joints hug the **** out of your foot.

There was no 11.5 so I had to stick with my normal half size up.

Back
Top Bottom