• SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Lebron 4-6 was the dark ages
Word. Nike didn’t know what was going on design wise. Just put up whatever they could. 5’s were terrible. 6’s went up against the Kobe 4’s which changed the game. They had no shot in competing

6’s went up against the Kobe 4’s which changed the game. They had no shot in competing
What caught my eye and made me buy my first ever LeBron was the Olympic 6s. That shoe is just a work of art. One of the greatest LeBron’s ever made. The 6 takes a lot of abuse, but I love it and they came out with the best colorways. I feel like the 6 is like the Jordan 2 of the LeBron line. It gets no respect but it’s solid, and the comfort is amazing.
C97D120E-898F-4EE2-904D-567FC84E4653.jpeg

What caught my eye and made me buy my first ever LeBron was the Olympic 6s. That shoe is just a work of art. One of the greatest LeBron’s ever made. The 6 takes a lot of abuse, but I love it and they came out with the best colorways. I feel like the 6 is like the Jordan 2 of the LeBron line. It gets no respect but it’s solid, and the comfort is amazing.
The UWR pattern on them correct? The 6 wore like a timerberland field boot. Thing was solid. Upper was stiff as all hell and destroyed our ankles during the break in period.

mall said and done I like the 6’s over anything past the 8’s. At least the shoe had legit design to them and wasn’t just a single piece upper. Had good detail inside the collars too

Lebron 6 prototypes could have been better than the released version IMO…didn’t they have a foamposite upper? Joints would have been able to correct the wrongs of the Lebron 4. I feel like if they would have stuck with it and tweaked them, they would have had a hit…technically they did as the 7 is very derivative of it.

I think it was LeBron who ultimately had the Original VI scrapped. They would’ve been my favorite LeBron sig of all time if they actually released. The design flows really well and the colorblocking of the home cw (pictured below) is just perfect to me!

665B1694-18C2-46B9-9526-948E321C3A66.jpeg

It’s far fetched, but I hope they release
like the concept Jordan XIIIs (Black Cat) and Air Max Zer0s.

After the XI, I really forget what they they look like, so I have to google image search most of the time lol. However, I thought that the 15 (mainly d/t the LeBron watch cws) and 17 looked decent.

C97D120E-898F-4EE2-904D-567FC84E4653.jpeg

Speaking of the 6....

I'm surprised those Stewie Griffin's didn't get more love in that LeBron Vote Back. That pair is grail status to a lot of Bron heads 🤔

They just need to retro the 2's asap. New school and old school will eat them up. Low profile and lower cut.

I've told the story before in one of the LeBron threads.

One of my classmates in middle school had the All Star pair and i used to stare down at them all class long. I use to get in trouble frequently with the teacher for not payimg attention.

Back
Top Bottom