Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Bron just showed these off and said january
37C86BC8-5A46-4973-B90E-13A11043454F.png
What did Nike do with these that allowed them to keep them a secret for so long and probably keep fakes from being produced?

The X was the last Bron I bought, took a few years off from copping sneakers. Came back last year and bought a three graffiti 17s. Wish I came back when the 15s released.

Nike will definitely cheap out though. They don't put double stacked zoom on anything anymore haha. They barely even put full length zoom on anything! haha

FACTS!! The Kobe VI Protro is a clear indication of that. The LBJ 6 w/o double stacked would be a clear letdown and a cheapened retro

^Them slapping the word "protro" allowed them to do that. I think that is why Kobe was exploring making his won line separate of Nike.

^Them slapping the word "protro" allowed them to do that. I think that is why Kobe was exploring making his won line separate of Nike.

Salute to Kobe for holding Nike accountable. Wish more signature athletes were as hand son with their product as he was.

and if he did leave Nike and did his own thing I believe he would’ve been successful because a whole continent across the ponds adored/adores that man.

Salute to Kobe for holding Nike accountable. Wish more signature athletes were as hand son with their product as he was.

and if he did leave Nike and did his own thing I believe he would’ve been successful because a whole continent across the ponds adored/adores that man.
I would of bought a pair for sure

dark ages. LeBron 11 gave my toes callouses. Had to have bunion surgery a year later.
I won’t lie. I wore a pair of the SB 11s and my feet were screaming...

That was the only bad thing about that show. Stylized Foam type shoe. Massive insert.

Lebron stopped wearing them if I remember right. I remember all the foot memes.

I won’t lie. I wore a pair of the SB 11s and my feet were screaming...

That was the only bad thing about that show. Stylized Foam type shoe. Massive insert.

Lebron stopped wearing them if I remember right. I remember all the foot memes.

Yeah that tow box was murder. It was too small plus the drop in midsole. Sad.

Crazy cause they just came off the X. I feel like he loved that shoe. Perfect Cushioning.

Aesthetically, it took a step back after the 9 and the paneling options and color ways. But there were definitely some dope X color ways. I’m mad I didn’t pick up the Gold Medals and Crown Jewels.

Back
Top Bottom